Check in Monday 11/5/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good morning ladies,

Some of us are on week 8 of TF!! Can you believe that? Where are you on this TF journey? Check in and tell us about your weekend and your plans for the week.

I had an awful weekend eating-wise. Some of you may remember that I swore off sweets until Thanksgiving. Well this weekend I ate Halloween candy like there was no tomorrow. I got back on track yesterday. I’m gonna take this one day at a time this week. I have gone back to eating clean. For me that means no sweets and carbs. I would love to be in one-derland by Thanksgiving. I believe it’s doable if I stick with TF and my eating plan.

OK everyone check in with us.

Replies

• JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gm ladies...i have had a rough month...i haven't been very dedicated to you guys or myself and have been lacking in motivation! :-( so i will be starting month 2 over because i did probably less than half the workouts i was supposed to! So today i did Fire 55 EZ. I feel like i am getting back on track...just gonna take it one day at a time. I've been eating terribly also, so i will be trying to work that out also.

Jacci onederland feels amazing...I'm trying to stay in. You will make it and go beyond
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Jamirah -- Thanks for checking in and recommitting to YOURSELF!! You can do this. I know life happens, but you still need to take care of you so you can face challenges and come out the other side well and whole. As you said, one day at a time.

Thanks for the encouraging words. One-derland here I come!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 today!! I am really enjoying Turbo Fire and it kicked my weightloss up a notch. I lost 2.4 lbs week 1 and 2 since staring TF. I usually average 1 to 1.5 lbs a week! So I'm very pleased. Tonight I"m doing TF 45EZ. What's the difference between the 45EZ and the 45? Fill me in. Congrats to those of you who are moving on to week 8, that's AWESOME!! I will get there!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Ms. LosinIt4Life -- You're doing great! Averaging 2lbs a week is right where you should be. Congrats on your weight loss. I don't know the difference between 45EZ and 45. Are there any HITTs in 45EZ? Do any of you ladies know?