Hands, hips, knees and toes... 11/5

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
So sorry so late! What a morning! Whew!
Question??? What is your favorite body part? NO you CANNOT pick your hair nose eyes I mean actual body part!

Then once you pick it! Work it out today!!!!!!! If too late since I am late with message make sure you work it out tomorrow!!!!!

My favorite are the legs so I will do something...let you know later what I decided! Squats maybe!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like my biceps, so I am going to the gym today to do some HIIT and then blast my biceps too!
  • babymama81
    babymama81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have always liked my legs. When I was young and thin, I'd wear shorts and skirts and heels to show them off. Now I'm heavier and my thighs are kinda pudgy at the top. But I like my leg proportion and muscle distribution overall, so I'll at least wear tight capri workout pants to the gym and just wear a baggy t-shirt over it.

I'd work them out today, but I worked them out on Friday, and I'm STILL sore. Arms today for me. BUT I will do some cardio, so a little bit of a legs workout after all.
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My butt. So...butt blaster day it is. :D
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs. I can't really work my legs right now, as I am having to rest my knee for a while (or risk surgery). But... I will work my upper body tonight at home.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    my legs, and I'm going to a class that focus on legs tonight!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay, is there a workout to firm the chest? I have always liked my breasts and my honey does too. However after nursing three babies not so firm anymore. Mr Aak, I am sure you have some funny comments you could add all while educating me. LOL
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Okay, is there a workout to firm the chest? I have always liked my breasts and my honey does too. However after nursing three babies not so firm anymore. Mr Aak, I am sure you have some funny comments you could add all while educating me. LOL

Hey tomorrow or later this week...do some chest press, chest flys and of course the dreaded push-ups!!!!! All work the chest muscles!!! If you got a dumb-bells or bar-bell or body bar at home go for it!

Ms Fajeeta I don't know why but butt-blaster just made me laugh! I like the machine but I guess how you said it...I keep giggling! Hee hee hee!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Okay, will get this in today since will not be able to check in for the challenge for today and tomorrow as will be out of town with no computer access.

Fave body part would be legs, did get a little workout in on them yesterday, I walked from my condo to the rental car place to pick up the car for my business trip today, I know 1/2 a mile doesn't seem like much but considering that I have what turns out to be not only a little toe broken in two places, but said toe also has a sprained tendon {takes grand bow for being able to accomplish such a feat} and it hurts like all get out to walk, I think I did pretty good! Super Trainer Shawn will make up the difference of leg work out between Combat class and training session at end of week. Sadly, no bellydance class tonight since will be out of town...

Take care peeps, will check in when I get back either Wed evening or first thing on Thurs to get caught up!