HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
Anyone else here?

I was previously vege and took a break but Im back at it now :D

Looking for some more friends with similar eating habits

Replies

• Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :waves: was veggie, the vegan for 2 years, now back to veggie but also mostly wheat free too
  • Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 5 months! I originally decided to trial it for a month in June, after which I started eating a little seafood while on holiday... But then I felt so guilty about it that I decided to stick to a veggie diet. I probably make slip ups when it comes to gelatine etc, but I feel like I'm doing my bit, so it's all good!
  • moewri
    Options
    i am vegetarian since october 2010, and vegan since april 2011 and that mostly wheat free :P
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for nearly 30 years :flowerforyou:
  • Clcleeds2012
    Options
    Hi, my family eat vegetarian 3/4 times a week then mostly fish the rest of the time. We are not strictly vegetarian but enjoy our healthy veggies. I'm always looking for new veggie recipes and tasty ways to eat well.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian as well for years, really want to go vegan but I'm on Cambridge Weight Plan right now which is not suitable for vegans.. Before the diet my only problem was my yoghurt addiction but I managed to get over it. In a few months hopefully when I'm done with CWP... :)
  • murmuration
    murmuration Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for about two and half years. Feel free to add me.

Today I'm making Nigel Slater's recipe for a chickpea and pumpkin curry. I'm using black eyed beans and butternut because I realised I had two bags of the beans already and the butternut was cheaper. That should cover my lunches for most of the coming week.
  • KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fellow veggie here. Always looking for new friends. xxx