Exercise my RIGHTS!!!!! Yeah Man!!!! 11/6

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
Ok, you should arready know by now I am going to say.......GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Exercise that right and give your piece of mind! No I didn't say get a piece of cake! LOL!

Do it today!!!!!!!!!! Oh and exercise too! LOL!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    :happy: DONE!!! I voted the first chance I got (that first Saturday of early voting).
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Maybe I will kill a couple birds with one stone. I will walk to go vote. Perhaps by the time I get back I will have blown off some steam too. I am irritated with my second oldest son. If not, I will give him a piece of my mind. Oh yea, someone will get a piece of my mind today. But then again a piece of cake sounds tempting and more soothing. JK LOL
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    ✓ I exercised my right to vote during early voting. :smile:
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    DONE!!! Rights are precious things. Guard 'em well. :D
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both after work tonight!
  • barbi1281
    Options
    Maybe I will kill a couple birds with one stone. I will walk to go vote. Perhaps by the time I get back I will have blown off some steam too. I am irritated with my second oldest son. If not, I will give him a piece of my mind. Oh yea, someone will get a piece of my mind today. But then again a piece of cake sounds tempting and more soothing. JK LOL

That's an awesome idea! I may follow suit since my gym will likely be closed by the time I get through the insane line here after work.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt to, but yes I waited till the last minute and I don't know if I'll have time to do it after work since I forgot my registration card at home............ BLAH
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt to, but yes I waited till the last minute and I don't know if I'll have time to do it after work since I forgot my registration card at home............ BLAH

If you have your driver's license that should be more than sufficient identification for your polling place.

I was going to vote this morning but the line was about an hour long. I did it after work and had absolutely no line. I was in and out in five minutes. They used a paper ballot with a reader that looked like a shredder. I'm not entirely sure it wasn't.
  • lavendergirll
    lavendergirll Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am about to leave the office for the day. I will go home and change into my walking shoes and then march right over the the polling place to vote. I walked past it this morning too. They were not open yet (6:00 a.m.) but I did see movement. :laugh:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    "I was going to vote this morning but the line was about an hour long. I did it after work and had absolutely no line. I was in and out in five minutes. They used a paper ballot with a reader that looked like a shredder. I'm not entirely sure it wasn't."

PAPER!?!!?!?!!??!!?!!?!?!!! WE still in the 1800s??? Have mercy! I would have to ask "can I watch you put in the box?!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Seeing some of the crazy stuff the diebold electronic voters are doing I trust the paper ballots a bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGd74DrBM&feature=youtu.be
  • prillygirl
    prillygirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was so proud of myself. I went running this morning and I voted all before 8am. Made it to work on time! :wink:
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Not American so cannot vote - though I know who I would pick...

But, got my exercise in today!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I voted early since I had to travel for work on Tuesday (got back at 10 last night)