Week 2

Options
Tomorrow is the start to week 2 of The 20 in 2 Challenge. How was week one for you? Was it hard or easy? Did you learn new things about you? What will you do different in week 2 than you did week 1? Good luck!!!!!

Replies

• WynterSkeyes
    WynterSkeyes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Personally my week was terrible. I hope next week is better. Although I have sweets that are less calories they are still not helping. I just have to cut them out altogether ( tears). Start back on my sugar snap peas and carrots and more fruit. I think I have gained instead of losing but its OK I will make up for it. Mother nature is a beast. Ugghhh
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    It's going well up to now. Lost 2lb this week, so only another 18 to go......

:happy:
  • Kray827
    Options
    It was rough riding last week. I really need to cut down on Carbs. But today I am doing well! Worked out this morning and eating healthy through out the day. We can do this ladies!
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    It was rough riding last week. I really need to cut down on Carbs. But today I am doing well! Worked out this morning and eating healthy through out the day. We can do this ladies!

I know how you feel. But yes we can do this. We got to get it together. LOL.
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    It's going well up to now. Lost 2lb this week, so only another 18 to go......

:happy:

Why up until now? What happened? You didnt go crazy on snacks and fried chicken like I did, did you? LOL.
  • Kray827
    Options

I know how you feel. But yes we can do this. We got to get it together. LOL.

That's right!!! Let's get it together! :smile: I worked out yesterday and I'm going walking today!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This week was a good week for me, I started working out again and eating much better. This lasted 3 days. This week is going down hill - I keep snacking on sweets, and they are all over the house cause my family members are worse snackers than I am!

Since I'm eating bad, I've kind of given up on the workouts too (it's an "all or nothing" attitude I get sometimes...). I was supposed to work out today according to my schedule, but I decided to go out all morning instead. And I could have worked out this afternoon, but I really REALLY dislike working out in the evenings. My good hours are between 10am and 2pm. I just get lazy in the evenings. Morning workouts make me more likely to stick to my healthy eating too. If I miss the workout, I often end up eating bad, and then not working out, cause it seems pointless then.

So, this week, I want to bring things back around before they get too far. I'm really busy tomorrow, but hopefully I will be inspired enough to work out in the afternoon. I might eat lower carbs as well. I'm out of break at the moment, so it shouldn't be too difficult, haha.
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    This week was a good week for me, I started working out again and eating much better. This lasted 3 days. This week is going down hill - I keep snacking on sweets, and they are all over the house cause my family members are worse snackers than I am!

Since I'm eating bad, I've kind of given up on the workouts too (it's an "all or nothing" attitude I get sometimes...). I was supposed to work out today according to my schedule, but I decided to go out all morning instead. And I could have worked out this afternoon, but I really REALLY dislike working out in the evenings. My good hours are between 10am and 2pm. I just get lazy in the evenings. Morning workouts make me more likely to stick to my healthy eating too. If I miss the workout, I often end up eating bad, and then not working out, cause it seems pointless then.

So, this week, I want to bring things back around before they get too far. I'm really busy tomorrow, but hopefully I will be inspired enough to work out in the afternoon. I might eat lower carbs as well. I'm out of break at the moment, so it shouldn't be too difficult, haha.

Steph oh Steph, you know if you eat your sweets and still work out it better than doing nothing at all. If you work out then you are at least burning those empty calories you just ate off. I am not saying keep eating junk and workout just because you ate the junk, but that workout will help.

I workout at night when I get off. I am up between 12am -2am doing my workout (depending on what time I start) for about 1hr -2hr. I cant get up in the morning and do them because I hate mornings but everyone is different. You have to do whats best for you.

We all fall off you just have to pick yourself back up and keep moving. Excuses for not doing what you know you need to do will get you nowhere. But have your sweets because if you deprive yourself from them once you get them you will go overboard. If you eat some when you really want it, then you may eat less of it. Believe me I know I gets mine in. LOL. But you are doing fine. Just start with tomorrow(today because its like 2am) and dont worry about the previous days. Get on track you can do it.