Wheres all the active users at?

Options
Hey all!

I've been kicking about this website for a while now. Love being able to keep track of my calorie intake, exercise and progress. Love how supportive people are on here as well.

7 weeks ago however I had a horse riding accident where I decided it'd be a 'cracking' idea to ride my horse back from the field without a hat (no lectures please, had enough of those from my mum. its not law it was a stupid spur of the moment idea), anyway long story short and completely out of character my horse decided to take off and I ended up diving at the concrete head first cracking my head open, falling unconscious, losing my hearing and waking up with internal bleeding.

I had to go on a break and come away from this website because seeing all my friends progress was making me depressed because the hospital had told me I couldn't exercise at all whilst my skull was healing (6 weeks).

Had my last checkup and scan today at the hospital and everything is healing perfectly and I have been told I am allowed to start working out again now (no riding, drinking, driving, working or strenuous exercise until January because of the internal bleeding) however I have come back to find a majority of my friends haven't logged on in over 4 weeks which is sad.

The point of this message? I'm looking for some fellow MFP users that can offer support in which I shall return it.

I'm an active 18 year old female from England who throughout enjoys working out and living a healthy lifestyle!

Drop me a message/add if you're interested in my friendship!

Replies

• nis75p06
    nis75p06 Posts: 114
    Options
    Glad to hear you're mending!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your second chance at life! Sounds like you are recovering well. Focus on enjoying your Holidays, then maybe come back to MFP after January.... Hope you continue to do well in your situation!!! :) J