Holiday Shredders Roll Call!

Options
pattiFM
pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
It's been about a month..

Who's still with us??

I'm starting level three today! I'm so proud of myself for sticking with something this long.. and I'll be honest.. I'm SO glad that I'm done with level two! It was definitely not my favorite. I'm down a few pounds and a couple inches in just twenty days of the shred! How are you doing?

Replies

• Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It's been about a month..

Who's still with us??

I'm starting level three today! I'm so proud of myself for sticking with something this long.. and I'll be honest.. I'm SO glad that I'm done with level two! It was definitely not my favorite. I'm down a few pounds and a couple inches in just twenty days of the shred! How are you doing?

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here :-)

I think quite a few ppl dropped out :-/ ...... I'm starting Day 1 .... Level 3 Tomorrow :-)

I'm doing Good!!!! Excited to Start Level 3!!!!!

Yea Level 2 was definitely not my Favorite scared of what level 3 has in Store for us.

Happy Shredding!
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I'm on Level One, Day 5. I'm very excited for Level Two, to be honest! I've restarted over and over again that I am so used to Level One. I'm ready for something new!
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Today was day 6 level 2. I have ran 2 5K races the past 3 weeks so I am behind due to race days and training. The planks in level 2 are intense but my body is feelingb good!
  • sofievb
    Options
    i'm still here! i'll be starting level 3 today or tomorrow, hope i can make it today. i can't wait to finish the shred and just be super proud of myself :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im still here!!! Completed Level2 Day 6 yesterday. Onto Day 7 :-)
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Got a little off track the last couple of days but today will be Day 6 on Level 2. Planning on busting the rest of level 2 out this week/weekend, and starting my week off right, with Level 3 on Monday!!!

For me the scale still hasnt moved but I think some inches (or partial inches) have come off!

Happy shredding everyone!!! We can do this (even if it is in more than 30 days!!!)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Still here! Finished Day 28 today. Leaving for a big trip on Sunday so had to squeeze it all in without many breaks!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm here, but I've been terrible waking up early to shred. I have been doing workouts at the gym after work tho. Cold weather makes me tired in the morning. Bleh! I'm too embarrassed to shred in front of the hubbs. I need to get my butt moving in the morning!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    i'm still here...been sick so just starting level 2
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm here, but I've been terrible waking up early to shred. I have been doing workouts at the gym after work tho. Cold weather makes me tired in the morning. Bleh! I'm too embarrassed to shred in front of the hubbs. I need to get my butt moving in the morning!

I am totally the same way. I hate doing it after work because I get embarrassed doing it when he is already home, but I am also seeing myself hit the snooze button WAY more than I used to. How about this, tomorrow morning....we WILL shred!!!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I am totally the same way. I hate doing it after work because I get embarrassed doing it when he is already home, but I am also seeing myself hit the snooze button WAY more than I used to. How about this, tomorrow morning....we WILL shred!!!

Let's do it! Doesn't matter what day we're on, as long as we're shredding!!! =D
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm still here but barely. I have problems with my left knee really bad so I've been doing level 2 about every other day or two depending on how my leg feels. First I had the shin splints now my knee hurts. This is the hardest I've ever worked out ever! I've never been athletic although I got into running until I hurt my knee a few years ago and had to be fitted with a brace. Excuses I know but seriously...my knee friggin hurts! I've still been staying in my calorie goal and I still lost 2 lbs the last 2 weeks so I guess as long as I stick with it ill make it through. Slowly but surely???