Looking for new preggo friends!

Options
mandalu292
mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
So I feel like everything I post about on my page is baby related. :) I'd love to have some other moms to be as friends who can relate with me! I'm currently 15 weeks along, due April 23rd with our first. I haven't been posting much as far as a diary since being pregnant, only because my appetite is all over the place (nothing ever sounds good) and I haven't gained any weight yet. I think once I see the weight coming on I'll be a bit more careful.

Any other mamas looking for new friends?

Replies

• Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Heya! The more preggo friends the merrier, I say. I love reading what all the rest of us are doing to stay healthy/prepare for baby. I'm sending you a friend request. And anyone who feels like it should definitely feel free to add me. :-)
  • mandalu292
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! :) I love hearing the stories everyone else posts as well.
  • Stephanie_dee
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently 15+6, due 19th April! :-) how you finding pregnancy?
    X
  • mandalu292
    Options
    Love that our due dates are so close! So far so good with this pregnancy. We've had 2 miscarriages in the last year, so we are VERY thankful for a healthy baby so far. Only issues I'm really having is with headaches most days, and just an unusual appetite where not much tastes/sounds good. How's it going for you so far?
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Love that our due dates are so close! So far so good with this pregnancy. We've had 2 miscarriages in the last year, so we are VERY thankful for a healthy baby so far. Only issues I'm really having is with headaches most days, and just an unusual appetite where not much tastes/sounds good. How's it going for you so far?

You sound just like me! I only had nausea issues for a couple of weeks, but for the most part it's just aversions and headaches, just like when I was pregnant with my son. I've also been a lot more likely to get low blood sugar than before if I don't eat enough or often enough. For the past three or four weeks, I haven't been logging at all because my eating is so weird. I'm just trying to listen to my body and feed it when it needs to be fed, what it wants to be fed (within reason, of course)!

Anyway, I'm 10w4d, due May 25th, so a little more than a month behind you. I'm not open on MFP yet about my pregnancy with my non-pregnant MFP friends (especially since there's one on there whom I know in real life), but I will be sharing openly in 2-3 weeks. As such, I've been very quiet, so to speak, except on the pregnancy boards. I'd lost 82 lbs prior to getting pregnant again, but I took my ticker down for the time being. I plan on starting it up again after the fact.

I'm glad you are doing well so far, especially given your history (about which I am very, very sorry). I see you holding your belly in your profile pic - are you showing yet? If so, when did you start showing? I feel like I've been bloated since week 7 or 8, and now I feel like I am almost ready for maternity clothes (but not really). Just too big for normal clothes :frown:

Oh, and feel free to add me, if you like :)
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Due March 14th if anyone would like to add me :)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Due February 17. You are more than welcome to add me. Congrats!!!
  • ChelseaHamman
    ChelseaHamman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm due sooner than later (11/19)... but would love some new MFP pals... especially in the post birth turn around...
  • mandalu292
    Options
    We do sound like we have having a similar pregnancy. :) Great job on the weight loss before getting pregnant! I would've liked to lose a bit more, but this last year was so up and down... with 3 pregnancies within 9 months my body was all over the place.

I'll keep it quiet until you are ready to announce it. :) I don't know anyone from my real life on here, so I was able to announce it early on here before telling a lot of people. My profile picture was taking around week 15 or just before it. I feel like I've just started really showing a bit. I even had someone say "oh look at your cute bump!" the other night, so it's not just me. :) I didn't expect to show for awhile since I'm starting overweight, but I have lost 3 lbs. since getting preggo, so I know that bump is all baby. lol
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! We are due pretty close to the same time. I am 15 weeks today, due April 28th (which is my youngest daughter's birthday). I haven't had any morning sickness, but did have that nausea after I ate anything. Ugh. I found if I ate lunch I couldn't fathom having dinner. I am doing ok now though.

Congratulations and keeping fingers crossed for this to be a healthy pregnancy for you!
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm due December 11 feel free to add me :)
  • michelleck23
    Options
    I'm due may 10th...13 weeks along and this is our third! We have two girls 14 mo and 5. This baby was a surprise but we are super excited! Ide love to find prego friends to help keep me motivated and vise versa to stay active and healthy.
  • pjgrieco
    pjgrieco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm due February 25th and this is my second boy. I currently have a 3 year old son who is just absolutely crazy, hoping the next one is a little calmer. Feel free to add me because I'm looking to share stories and stay healthy.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm on the home stretch due December 9th but feel free to add me :-)
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 25 with my 3rd baby! Feel free to add me! I have one beautiful daughter is is gonna be 4 on April 23 :) and a son who just tuned 2 in September!