Week 7 Oct. 29 - Nov. 4

Options
momshorses
momshorses Posts: 376 Member
Well.... It is weigh in day....

Sept. 11- sw 169.1
Forgot to weigh in next week
Sept. 24th- 170.4 - Wrong direction scale!!!!
Oct. 2 - 168.4
Oct. 9.- 170.9
Oct. 16 - 168.7
Oct 23 - 166.2
Oct. 30 - 166.4

I am not going to be upset about a .2 change. That could be anything. My belt is telling me things are still changing. I am almost ready to move to the next hole!!!

Replies

• saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    SW...forgot
    LW...248.8
    CW...243.6
    GW...225 (1/1/13)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sw.. probably 192
    Cw.. 190
    Gw...170
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    CW : 172
    GW: 150
    Week 3.1 - 172
    Week 4.2 - 171.6
    Week 5.3 - 169.8
    Week 6.4 - 170.2
    Week 7.5 - 171.8

God damn it, scales going the wrong way, but then again I expected it. Just been home for a week, I didnt log a single thing that passed my lips and plenty of mams home cooking!

Back in exercise and good eating mode today, got lots of good shopping coming
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    SW: unknown for this challenge
    CW: 213
    GW: 198

I am moving along Thank God!
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't been weighing in. The first week I missed was because I was on vacation. I got engaged two and a half weeks ago, so on vacation we started looking at possible venues and even looked at houses to buy. I honestly didn't care too much about weighing in. Then last week I was trying to get caught up at work and stressing out about everything. I didn't go to weigh in at the weight management class I went to. I did go to a weight loss clinic on Friday and of course I got weighed in there. I am back up to my starting weight of 155. :( But, now that I am engaged, I am going all out now. I have to fit back into that dress. :)
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't been weighing in. The first week I missed was because I was on vacation. I got engaged two and a half weeks ago, so on vacation we started looking at possible venues and even looked at houses to buy. I honestly didn't care too much about weighing in. Then last week I was trying to get caught up at work and stressing out about everything. I didn't go to weigh in at the weight management class I went to. I did go to a weight loss clinic on Friday and of course I got weighed in there. I am back up to my starting weight of 155. :( But, now that I am engaged, I am going all out now. I have to fit back into that dress. :)

That is right, CONGRATS!! Girl you know you have to fit into that dress!! When is the wedding? Now that you are focused get on board and work it out. We are all here to encourage youi!!:wink:
  • uprightashley
    uprightashley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    New to the group here. Thought I'd list my stats

SW 242
    CW 211.8
    Goal Weight 192
  • GoodyGirl3
    GoodyGirl3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW in oct 125
    CW 117
    Gw 115

**** I might hit this!
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group

PW-181.5
    CW-149.5
    GW: 135

How you plan to get there and your struggles and successes along the way.

Not eat over my calories and log each day
    Drink at least 8 cups of water
    Exercise for 20 min 3x per week