Options
I'm with House, Darth Vader, and Jackie Chan. I'm set :bigsmile:

rw30c1.jpg

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm so screwed!
    Dr. Cal Lightman and Louis CK...WTF. At least I have Gordon Freeman who could do serious work in a zombie apocalypse!
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im in a so so situation I guess. I get House, Kim Kardashian, and Batman. I think the 3 of us will do just fine once we use Kim as cannon fodder :tongue:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm not in a very good situation here. I've got Dr. House (he might at least find the cure), but then I have Capt Jack Sparrow who will end up screwing me over and Mitt Romney whom I suppose we can use as bait.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm either good, or screwed royally. I have Dexter (good with knives and MMA), and Steven Colbert, and The Hulk. So As long as the Hulk doesn't get bit, I will always be fine. OR, he could be immune since his blood is very radio active and his skin is almost impenitrable. And never bored cuz Stepehn Colbert.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I have House, CLINT EASTWOOD, and Jack Sparrow.

Not sure how I feel about this.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Jack Bauer, Superman, and Stephen Colbert. LOL, bring on the zombies...
  • Grimlock69
    Options
    Justice League! NUFF SAID
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Incredible Hulk, Sheldon Cooper, 50 cent.
    I am set. Hulike can smash Sheldon Cooper if he gets too annoying and 50 cent is like the token black guy.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    not sure about this.. i have kenny powers (i have no idea who that is), louis ck, and darth vader...

at least i'll be entertained...
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I'm gonna die: Sheldon Cooper, Stephen Colbert, and Peter Griffin. Even if Sheldon Cooper, Stephen Colbert, and I are able to use our intelligence and nerd powers to stay alive, chances are Peter Griffin's gonna get us killed. :tongue:
  • blackjax007
    Options
    I'm happy with Sheldon and Darth. Not so much with Bill...
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I've got River Tam, Darth Vader, Batman or Harry Potter, depending on which shirt I'm counting and Barack Obama.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Walter White, Iron Man, and Natalie Portman.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Well I'm destined to last longer than my son. I have Dexter, Jackie Chan and The Hulk. He has Justin Bieber, Sheldon Cooper and Batman....
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I think I will do just fine!

Jack Bauer, Vin Diesel and Iron Man.

*flex*
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've got Dexter, Iron Man and Scarlett Johansson

I am pleased :D
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Dexter, Scarlett Johanssen and Batman. I will just spend the duration of the Zombie apocalypse trying to have a threesome with ScarJo and Batman!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    BATMAN YES!!! winning!!! Doug Stanhope meh why not.. a few lols will help...,,, Nancy better stay the hell away from my homie batman :)... other wise shes cool.
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Kenny Powers, Batman, and Mike Tyson.

I'm pretty sure Mike Tyson is a zombie already, but the government has somehow innoculated him against transmission.

Why is no one from burn notice on here. I'd even trade Mike's mom for Kenny powers. At least I'll have money and gadgets!
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have Kenny Powers, Darth Vader, and Justin Bieber on my team.

l o l