ex weightwatchers needs your help please

Options
zanthee66
zanthee66 Posts: 41 Member
Well here go's i got to goal 9st 11lbs on september 2006 and even got down to 9st 4lbs i stayed between those 2 weights until they they bought out pro points plan and them i just starting going up and up and i couldn't get my head round it.
I then went back to the old plan but for some reson i couldn't make it work anymore i think all this back and forwards mess my head up so now as of this morning i'am 11st 8.4 lbs and not very happy i have notthing that fit only one pair of jeans that i bought out of need and jogging bottoms but i have loads of nice things that are now to small.
I thought i would do 1200 calories a day plus eat my exercise calories anyone esle in the same boat if so what did you do would love to hear from you.

Replies

• saracoop109
    Options
    hello. i used to do weight watchers and since having my son i've struggled to keep on the plan. thought i would give my fitness pal a good. i'm also eating 1200 kcal a day. i would like to get to 10 stone. i'm currently 11.11 so a bit of a way to go yet but sure i'll get there eventually. xx
  • Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    Hi There,

I was in the exact same boat.
    I did so well on the old WW plan and lost 2.5 stone, with the new plan i put on weight.
    I am now on MFP with 1300 cals, i want to loose a stone and a bit now (I have lost 6.5lbs so far) to get down to my WW weight when i got to goal.

MFP does work if you are true with your logging, the support is fantastic and you are you own person to make good choices, obviously the healthier choice the less cals so you can eat more :) and if you do a bit of exercise you get even more cals to eat :):)

Add me as a friend if you like, im in the UK and on here everyday.
    GoodLuck on your journey!