Fingers touch the floor?!?!? You're kidding right??! 11/8

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
Hey, I thought I would remind you again to keep stretching! It is soooooo important. I added a lower back on becasue a lot of folks complain of this issue. Take your time with these...breath deeply with the stretches...put nice calm music on and enjoy making your body more flexible and useful for the next time you get busy on the elliptical or the treadmill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iY5V0xiiKw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aag2g9GvED4

Peace,
WW

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that challenge! I really liked the first video as I could do it here at the desk. I also learned a new strech for my hips. That's important for karate. I'm not doing the floor one at work but will later at home. Have a great day!:happy:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this is the plan when I get home, since no dance class on Tues, no cardio/abs (modified for broken toe) last night (both due to travel), no combat tonight (they changed instructors, not going on principle, will wait til Sat to go when instructor I like is teaching.) I need to stretch (and gotta practice the routines for performances for next weekend!)
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I LOVE stretching!! I feel so much more "alive," if that makes sense... yay for stretching!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that challenge! I really liked the first video as I could do it here at the desk. I also learned a new strech for my hips. That's important for karate. I'm not doing the floor one at work but will later at home. Have a great day!:happy:

Aaaah why not...if do it at work they might send you home early!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! JK!
  • eatinghappy
    eatinghappy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great stretches! I could tell I needed stretching in my calves and my hips! Don't stretch out those hips nearly enough! Great remedy. Perfect timing, too cuz I just finished my Firm 20 minute blaster that hardly has any stretching. Thanks! Have a great day.
    tlc
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I should start doing yoga once a week again. I hadn't been that limber since I was a teenager.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did do some stretching late last night/ Thank you for pushing me. It felt good!