Thursday Check in 11/8/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good morning all,
Today is Core 20/Stretch 40. I don't like either of these workouts that much. I don't give it my all. I just muddle through them and wish for the end. If I have time I'll do a 15 min kettlebell workout or something.

Anybody have any snow? Jamirah, Shalla? Check in a let us know how you're doing today.

Replies

• ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello Jacci!! Today is HIIT 15 and tone 30! I have never done the tone 30 so I'm excited to give it a try. I like the Core 20 but I do not like the stretch 40 at all. I did 10 minutes of it and that's all I can stand. It's not for me. So I usually do 10 minutes and then walk with Leslie...LOL!! In my neck of the woods, no snow, the few times we have in my life time were only a few flurries and then gone...LOL!!! It's cold outside but in Alabama when you have to wear a jacket, that's cold..LOL!!
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I don't like stretch 40, I feel like I just can't get into it....so I started slack and dread my workout when that workout was on my schedule...so what I have done is avoid that workout....I know I should get a good stretch in from time to time...i've just been adding stretch 10 at the end a couple days a week. Today I have scheduled Fire 55ez and will do ab igniter with it. No snow here...I just don't like snow. I hope everyone has a good day!:)
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Stretch 40 is the worst! lol i just don't do it...today i had fire 30& tone 30. Later I'm going to try to do ripped in 30. We got snow yesterday but thank God it's melting today. I dislike snow and cold weather...i walk to work also...so its just not fun! Hope everyone enjoys their day!