BD2 Sound Track song list announced

Options
surfrgrl1
surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/breaking-dawn-soundtrack-green-day-377281

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1694987/breaking-dawn-part-2-soundtrack-green-day.jhtml

I just saw that the song list on the Breaking Dawn 2 Sound Track have been released.
Green Day, Christina Perri, Nikki Reed.......

I know what I will be doing on November 13th. Buying a soundtrack!

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I love Christina Perri!
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG SOOOOO Excited.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I liked Christina Perri as well, especially her song Thousand Years on the BD1 soundtrack; however -- the radio killed it for me, big time. Even with the difference of the added voice in part 2 - I don't know that I'll get any enjoyment out of that particular song.

In case you didn't know, if you have access to iTunes, you can listen to 1m30sec of each song.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    I liked Christina Perri as well, especially her song Thousand Years on the BD1 soundtrack; however -- the radio killed it for me, big time. Even with the difference of the added voice in part 2 - I don't know that I'll get any enjoyment out of that particular song.

In case you didn't know, if you have access to iTunes, you can listen to 1m30sec of each song.

I ran thru the clips of each song, like you I wasn't too thrilled, but I guess I will have to wait and listen to the whole thing and see the movie before i can really judge.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If you guys want to listen to the soundtrack in full Pandora is streaming it!

http://www.pandora.com/station/play/1113455337923146146

free service, you just have to sign up. Not sure how long it'll be available.

Enjoy!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Thanks, KBrenOH, just listened to Christina Perri 1000 Years (BD2) and loved it.

I also listened to Carter Burwell's instrumental "Plus que Ma Prope VIe". Had to use my translator to figure that means "more than my own life". I think it's cool how both pieces are expanded from the original themes.

Don't want to spoil the whole sound track before I experience it in the movie, so. must. try. to. wait!
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    I finally downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes today. I had preordered it but just ran out of time getting to it before I saw the movie.

Listened to it when I went out for my walk. Will have to say, it's calm. I pretty well like it, with the exception of the one by Ellie Goulding, however i think for me it is only because they have totally overplayed her other song " lights". So I may have to skip thru that one for a while.

The BD score will be out November 26 so I have asked for it for my birthday!