What to do?

Options
Roxie5010
Roxie5010 Posts: 2 Member
okayy, so ugh i want to lose weight so i can feel good about myself. okay so i dont know if i am doing this whole thing right. okayy so i eat 1200 cals a day, sometimes less. I excercise 30 mins 6 days a week. i guess my real ? is is 30 mins a day enough? also what do u guys to stay healthy and fit besides the gym becasue i dont have the oppurtunity, what do you guys do at home to excercise?

Replies

• sydjohny
    sydjohny Posts: 1
    Options
    I walk on an incline on my treadmill at a low speed for an hour everyday. Because it's on an incline you can still burn a really decent amount of calories without having to wear yourself out running. I usually burn 300 calories for an hour.
  • ohmymyindia
    Options
    I just started taking my dog for a two mile speed walk in the morning and a thirty minute slow walk at around 6. My goal was too loose as much weight as possible this summer so I can go back to school and shove it in the guy who turned me downs face, so I cut out all meat products! I also eat less bread, no fried stuff, no junk food, try to keep meals low in calories. In two weeks I went from 207-210 down to 198! :) Hope this helps!
  • taylorsimone13
    Options
    If you have Comcast you can watch workout videos that usually run shortly so you don't notice how fast time is going by.If you can't do that you can look up workout videos on youtube or google. I hope this helps :D
  • emilykinsley
    Options
    i wouldnt over exercise your self it is very bad , i think what your doing is perfect if you keep going then you wil reach your mark it
    may take a while but im sure you will make it :)