Options
moonpieto
moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
Hello I am Jennifer.

Replies

• moonpieto
    Options
    I walked 6.2 miles today, just because.......
  • moonpieto
    Options
    I could.
  • rlkloke
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Rachael, it's great to be a part of this group.
  • rpaddy00
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel. Just started back into My fitness pal and going to try out some groups to get extra motivation. Ran 2 miles today at about 11 minute pace. Felt great!
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, I'm Midnigh and I'm in the same boat....just getting back into fitness after being home from vacation for two weeks.....my eating is still in "vacation mode" and I haven't been working out.

I like the idea of "melting down" with both exercise and eating correctly.....
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer, I love the name of the group...Holiday Meltdown. Of course we are refering to the physical meltdown rather than the "traditional" :cry: emotional Holiday Meltdown.....lol.
  • Lori573
    Lori573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to everyone. I just started back with MFP. Like mentioned, I am hoping by getting envolved in some groups, it will help keep me motivated. So, "Holiday Meltdown"...I admit, the Holday Season starting with Thanksgiving is rough for me. There is lots of family get togethers, all the best foods and deserts...But my motivator is a family cruise coming up in January to Mexico. I'd really like to loose 15 to 20 lbs by then..have more energy and umph. The good news is, the ship has pretty good workout room so I should be able to keep up with working out.
  • moonpieto
    Options
    Hi. No I didn't create this group I just found an empty titled page and wrote on it. Whoever proposed this group disappeared. olidays began when I baked the pumpkin and my it was a big pumpkin so I have a refrigerator full of pumpkin soup (51 calories per cup) and pumpkin puree. It was a big pumpkin!
  • moonpieto
    Options
    And while in Krogers today to buy pie crusts to make pumpkin pie too (I eat it for breakfast frequently) I saw a big refrigerated area with .59 a lb if you buy 20.00 worth of groceries. Oh what is that? Turkeys already. Now what am I going to do with a big old turkey? lol. Turkey stayed there and I came home with two small pork roasts instead (170 calories for 4 oz). I'll end up with the turkey later and barbeque it.
  • moonpieto
    Options
    Greed. Single, white female needs BIG pumpkin for Halloween. Took two days to roast all of it in my oven, 1/2 one day and 1/2 the next day.