Sigh....same old Bat-time...Bat-Channel...ugh! 11/9

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey if possible in your area go outside and run or walk, skip, jump rope do anything outside! Different scenery. If you can't go outside what can you do to make the 'scene' different at the gym or your home gym? A different spot in the gym? Different machine? Maybe if go to a chain go to a different gym!!!!!
At home maybe a different room?
Spice up so boredom does not set in.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Don't get to do those outside activities yet, broken toe:frown: Will be working with Super Trainer today so she will probably have my weight training program switched up (last week we did low weight high rep)
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Snowing today! Woot! Perfect day to dust off the Wii fit and play with my little gal.
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Don't get to do those outside activities yet, broken toe:frown: Will be working with Super Trainer today so she will probably have my weight training program switched up (last week we did low weight high rep)

Ms. Rachel...How was it??? The low weight high reps?

Ms Fajeeta...shoveling is always a nice burn too! Don't like it but nice burn! LOL!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    It was great, I had some things I went over the number of reps she wanted me to do, and some that it took me a while to do, but over all it was pretty good and by 2:00 the next afternoon I was feelin' the good kind of hurt from it!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Perfect reminder that I want to go outside today to walk for 'lunch'. We have snow in the forecast for the weekend. Last day of sunshine. Going, NOW! :heart:
  • eatinghappy
    eatinghappy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Read this after my workout today! I am in Georgia so the weather is autumnly (68 and sunny). I will spend a few minutes getting my vitamin D in a short while! Thanks for the suggestion. I think we will be in the 70s over the weekend. Autumn is so wonderful after the heat.
    Blessings,
    tlc
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I went for a walk at lunch time! It was nice the sun was shining...cool at 40-something...but when got to moving was hot! Sigh the sun!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I was not outside except to go from vehicle to store or home. It was sunny and not bitterly cold, very beautiful day. I was too busy with grocery shopping and bills, yuck! It is 8:00 pm and I am just now about to go up and exercise. Not feeling it though. Hope I gain some kind of motivation on my way up.