Day 4

Options
Evening peeps! I had another great day. Well maybe a good day. It was more of a challenge because we sort of had a pot luck today. It was one of my co-workers last day. But I woke up to another loss this morning. Now onward to a 3 day weekend. I usually do better on the weekend. Sounds weird I know. How about you? Share some mojo peeps. How was your day?

Replies

• SoChicNow
    Options
    My day was wonderful. Still have my eyes on the prize. I was able to squeeze in a 30min (250Cal burn) on the elliptical before my personal training session. He worked me something fierce but I felt so accomplished when I was done. Today my trainer and I also discussed Body Fat % being a better indicator of progress than just the scale. I'm currently at 35.5% and need to get between 21-24% to be in the 'good' range...still looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow morning but it's nice to have an additional measure of progress. Tomorrow is a rest day for me, but will be back in the gym Sunday!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous that you have a trainer. Keep up the good work.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Start weight...169.6
    11/05/12
    Ticker is at 169=28 lb. loss

11/06/12
    Day 1---633 calorie burn--33 min. aqua jog, 30 min. lap.
    363 food deficit=1580
    11/07/12
    Day 2---685 calorie burn--35 min. A.J., 35 min. lap
    418 food deficit=1677
    11/08/12
    Day 3---605 calorie burn--35 min. A,J., 35 min. lap slow but strong
    377 food deficit=1638
    *1 pound lost=168.6 ! ! !
    11/09/12
    Day 4---367 calorie burn--17 min. A.J., 17 min. lap
    159 food deficit=1618

I notice no one else is posting dailies which is fine. This just helps me stay excited and have all the figures right in front of me! "GOAL" Booyah!
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    It's exciting for me. I love seeing people involved and excited working towards their goal!! Keep up the great work!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck at my starting weigh, but I'm working on it.
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Working on it is awesome. Sometimes that darn scale is stubborn. Sometimes it's because you work out so much that you're building muscle. I really suggest measuring every week as well.