Friday Check in 11/9/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Hello all. It's finally here...FRIDAY!!! We made it through another week of work and TF. Busy weekend for me. My niece turns 4 this weekend and her mom is having a tea party for her at the Ritz. Princess Tiana and Bella are coming. My mom and oldest daughter are coming from NJ to spend the weekend and I have a baby shower to attend. My dear friend will be a grandma for the first time with this baby so I must welcome her to the circle of grandmas. Its gonna be a heatwave here in the DC area. We're supposed to get as high as 50°!!! What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Ms. LosinIt4Life – How did HIIT 15 and Tone 30 go for you? It seems like none of us like the Stretch 40 class. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mrs. Kato – What week are you in? What is the Ab Igniter? Being from Minnesota, I really like snow. I just dread the people on the rode who don’t know how to drive in it. Do you get snow in your neck of the woods?

Jamirah – What’s Ripped in 30? Is that Beachbody workout? I wish I could walk to work but I live 45 mins from work and its all interstate highway. What a great way to get fresh air and sunshine. What did you do with your hair after you took out the twists?

Shalla -- How are your new digs? Your mom still like her job?

Replies

• ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I loved the HIIT!! It wasn't my first time doing HIIT 15 so I knew what it was all about! I did Tone 30 for the first time and I LOVE it!! I also feel it today...LOL!! Tonight is 55 EZ if I'm not mistaken!!
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had Fire 55 EZ today. Ripped in 30 is a Jillian Michaels workout. I did a sew in now...tryingto do as little damage to my hair as i can.