anyone wanna be my hero???

Options
4themoney
4themoney Posts: 797 Member
i have a mouse. i don't kill things. i need it out of my house. come save me, please. i am in need of a hero ;-)

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Daa da da daaaaaa...

Go to the hardware store tomorrow and get one of those cage traps.
    I will be honest in saying I have never found them effective but short of something lethal it is about your only option. :flowerforyou:
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hola,

I'm surprised no one took the bait. :frown:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    eff that, i'd move.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    probably because i'm a PITA ;-)
    it's ok. i'm a big girl. i got this, LOL!!!!
    Hola,

I'm surprised no one took the bait. :frown:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can be your hero!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Get a kitty! Mice, spiders, lizards... breakfast.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    98e1cf13-bee3-430c-ba83-08112d1e7503.jpg
  • 4themoney
    Options
    i have a kitty. i think he's lazy :-/ LOL!

i still haven't seen the mouse, but i'm running to walgreens to buy a trap :-)
    Get a kitty! Mice, spiders, lizards... breakfast.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I saw one in my garage the other day - I'm pretty sure he works out. If you catch yours with a humane trap, maybe we can hook them up together? The first non-human Single Peeps success story?
  • 4themoney
    Options
    i STILL Haven't seen him!!! i don't hear him tonight either.
    i put out four traps and left the house for 5 hrs..... came home to big fat nothingness :-)

awwwww, rodent match up, sooo sweet LOL!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    will you kill for food purposes?
  • 4themoney
    Options
    you know, i was going to try my hand at it this past spring. i had 5 roosters that i needed to get rid of. they were BIG guys too. i wanted to kill them and process them, but i just couldn't bring myself to do it. if i HAD to, yes. i can fish and deal with them, but my chickens follow me around like i'm their momma. it's a little different, LOL!!!

the mouse did end his own life the other night. he went out with the trash :-)
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I hid inside my house all day 2 years ago on Labor day because I saw a mouse in my garage that morning. Funny thing was I knew I had one and was actually going to go to Lowe's and buy a trap. That was why I was in my garage. I couldn't find the courage to walk back out there after I saw it though.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    i never did see this guy til i found him dead in the trap, just staring up at me......

i heard him two nights in a row and ick. just the sound was enough to make me go buy SIX!!! yes, SIX traps! the other 5 are still armed and ready to go, just in case ;-)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My 17 y/o daughter is sleeping in her sister's room (sister is away at college) because she saw a large palmetto bug in her own room. I said, "But you know there is a mouse in Annie's room". "I know, but I haven't SEEN the mouse, so it's okay!". Hey, whatever works.