Ladies! Hottest male character

Options

Replies

• YellowSaturn
    Options
    Garrus from Mass Effect. Alistair from Dragon Age. Geralt from The Witcher.

And for old school: Citan from Xenogears!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Link from the Zelda series. Totally. Adult Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess...yeah. :-)

Maybe it's just my thing I have for nerds, but I loved him in Skyward Sword! His face was always so expressive. I kind of just pictured him as a huge dork that could pull out the badassery when needed. Perhaps a bit like my man, Neville. Haha!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Why no love yet for the men of Assassin's Creed?! Especially Altaīr, Ezio, and Conner!

I was just coming to say Ezio! Hands down, especially with that Italian accent. Yes please!
  • Losingamy
    Losingamy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Why no love yet for the men of Assassin's Creed?! Especially Altaīr, Ezio, and Conner!

I'm a huge fan of Ezio. :love: The scar, the accent, the scruff, and agile! Oh, what that agility could do. :blushing:
  • LadyAshes
    LadyAshes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I must have a thing for the elves cause Fenris from DA2 has got it going on. And I agree that Allistar was a whiny SOB but certainly not too shabby to look at.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Although Desmond from AC was pretty hot too, not gonna lie. Just...yeah...let's ignore the end to ACIII...
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Link from the Zelda series. Totally. Adult Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess...yeah. :-)

Maybe it's just my thing I have for nerds, but I loved him in Skyward Sword! His face was always so expressive. I kind of just pictured him as a huge dork that could pull out the badassery when needed. Perhaps a bit like my man, Neville. Haha!

I could TOTALLY see that. You know he's got a big personality, and probably a dorky one at that!
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    I don't normally think characters are "hot" regardless of how realistic game graphics are these days... but I used to joke about Lucien Lachance from Oblivion. Go ahead and think I'm nuts if you know who that is... lol
  • cknight30064
    cknight30064 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm voting for Ezio and Connor (AC), Alistair (my future husband from DAO), Joker and James (ME), and of course Leon Kennedy (RE). Not only are they all hot, but they all get bonus points for personality in my book. Yes, I know, I'm greedy haha :bigsmile:
  • YellowSaturn
    Options
    I don't normally think characters are "hot" regardless of how realistic game graphics are these days... but I used to joke about Lucien Lachance from Oblivion. Go ahead and think I'm nuts if you know who that is... lol

Sure, in a "please don't kill me, please don't kill me" sort of way. lol.

[Edit] - Whoops, deleted the quote for some reason.
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    Sure, in a "please don't kill me, please don't kill me" sort of way. lol.
    [Edit] - Whoops, deleted the quote for some reason.

What, homicidal maniacs not your thing?
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    albert.jpg

No Wesker love?
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

/swoon
  • whooter
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

/swoon

This guy? I'm hotter than him.

RkTt5.png
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options

This guy? I'm hotter than him.

I know, dear, but I had to pick someone from a video game!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Howl-s-Moving-Castle-studio-ghibli-6447913-720-405.jpg

For the bishi-lover in me.

Otherwise these guys:

standalone.jpg

Except Borma. Sorry dude.

(I realize not game related, but something about the pixels versus animation. Meh.)
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Isaac Frost from one of the fight nights.

Isaac-frost.jpg
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    video-games-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-crisis-core-cloud-strife-final-fantasy-xiii-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
    Cloud

573960-jin_kazama__character_page__large.png
    and Jin ;D

(hope pics are working)
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Okay all you guys rise up and fight off your oppressors! We are not just a piece of meat to be ogled and leered at. We have a mind and feelings as well. Do not let them objectify us in this demeaning way. Rise up I say and burn our boxers. I am man and hear me roar!

Joking aside, I think it is nice to see it coming from the other direction. Keep the thread alive and growing!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    2nd vote for auron! and cloud! ff fangirl here!