What are your thoughts on this program?

MidgeN27
MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
Hi! I am new, just recieved the book yesterday and I am wondering how you all are doing on the carbo cycling. Any and all thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Welcome!
    Feel free to check out my food logs as they are open. I usually do quite well, but in the last 6 weeks I've had some slipups. Most recently was last night. I still need to update my log to show the rest of the candy and junk I ate last night. Sigh.

Today is a new day! Yippee!

If you want to know more about my journey, feel free to read my profile and blog. I'm so excited about CTL, and am thrilled that for the first time, I have an eating plan that I can envision using for the rest of my life.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Here is the blog post I just wrote specifically about starting Choose to Lose. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/babeinthemoon/view/so-you-want-to-start-choose-to-lose-441366

Has anyone else blogged about it?
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Honestly, I love this program. It is fairly easy to follow once you get into it and when I have fallen off the wagon so to speak there has been little to know gain. When I follow it well, I feel great! I have recommended it to a couple of friends who asked what I was doing and they seem to like it as well. Good luck.
  • I absolutely agree with you about the excitement over seeing this as a lifetime reality. I have gone down lots of other paths which have all been temporary solutions.