5th weigh in

Options
Don't forget to add your weight to the spreadsheet :)

Replies

• dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Down 2lbs. That makes 3lbs in total for this challenge. My weightloss is slow. How is everyone else doing?
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    3.4 lbs for me this week. It's the most I have lost so far since I started this challenge. 10.8 in total :) xx
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    Down 2lbs. That makes 3lbs in total for this challenge. My weightloss is slow. How is everyone else doing?
    well done ! thats a great loss, I have weeks were I maintain. I haven't loss weight every week never do :) xx
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've been consistently loosing weight over the challenge. I'm now 1lb from my goal..... I believe I just wanted to lose a total of 20lbs, but I think I'll go past that.

Thanks for the idea, and setting all of these challenges and spreadsheets up.

My doc is happy and says that I'm loosing weight slowly over a reasonable amount of time which is the way to go.....
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    1.15 lbs or half a kilo since last weigh in.
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    0.6lb for me. I'm getting close to my goal now so its really slowing down. I'm starting 30ds as its getting close to Christmas party frock season and wanted some extra oomph to my workout and weight loss.

Keep going peeps - some good losses on that spreadsheet!!
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Keep up the awesome job!!! :)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Keep up the awesome job!!! :)

You too! :drinker:
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    posted this morning (forgot yday was weigh in day, and Sundays are my usual) @ 211.2 ... 2.8 lbs for the week, and 5.6 lbs since the last weigh in yay!!

Sadly TOM will ruin most of that loss in a week or so but I am hoping that the week after won't be so bad with Turkey Day, etc ;)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Going to wait to weight until the 13th when I get home from vacation!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    It was a great 2 weeks for me. I lost 4.5 pounds, with a total of 12 for the challenge so far. Really pleased with the challenges. it has really helped me. Carla
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    141.8 this morning. stepped 15000 steps today
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am down 12 lbs since this challenge started and 27 altogether since May.....
  • carhicks
    Options

Congratulations, that is awesome, Keep it up and you will reach goal in no time. Carla
  • carhicks
    Options

Not slow, steady. That is the best way to go so you keep it off. Any loss is a good one. Congratulations.
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    It was a great 2 weeks for me. I lost 4.5 pounds, with a total of 12 for the challenge so far. Really pleased with the challenges. it has really helped me. Carla

That's awesome!! You're doing great!!
  • dreamchaser12
    Options

Nice loss!!! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • dreamchaser12
    Options

Not slow, steady. That is the best way to go so you keep it off. Any loss is a good one. Congratulations.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    141.8 this morning. stepped 15000 steps today

Awesome!! :happy:
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    posted this morning (forgot yday was weigh in day, and Sundays are my usual) @ 211.2 ... 2.8 lbs for the week, and 5.6 lbs since the last weigh in yay!!

Sadly TOM will ruin most of that loss in a week or so but I am hoping that the week after won't be so bad with Turkey Day, etc ;)

5.6lbs is fantastic!!!