Let's do this !! 20 pounds in 70 days.

Options
dmnj33
dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
With only 70 days till Christmas who is ready to knock off 20 pounds. This might sound like too much for some but just see how close you can get!!! I know I will gain 5 pounds just from my Italian family dinner...lol. Lets motivate each other. Good luck to all.

Replies

• KJSNS
    KJSNS Posts: 2
    Options
    IM IN! I'm new to this site so am only just finding way on how to navigate around! Am super stoked so count me in!!!!
  • AngieNL89
    AngieNL89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Indeed thinking "is this reachable?". Im starting to count from Tuesday then, so 17 to go, already sounds a little more doable. Good luck everyone :)
  • confusednotcrazy
    Options
    Don't know if I can get 20, but going to give it my best. I'm in.
  • confusednotcrazy
    Options
    I took my current weight, subtracted 20, wrote it really large and put in on the fridge to remind me of where I want to be. :D
  • katv93
    katv93 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Woahhaooooo....It's a big challenge but yeah of course I'm in....
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was hoping there was still room for one more. I am currently at 146.6 lbs and 20 off would be the end for me. Off by Christmas might be a problem, but I will give it a try. Anything off on the way to 20 is a success.
  • cchhome
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 11 days in, and I've gone from 146.6 to 145.2. So 1.4 off so far.

How's everyone else doing?
  • KJSNS
    KJSNS Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 11 days in, and I've gone from 146.6 to 145.2. So 1.4 off so far.

How's everyone else doing?

Go you!

I've been conveniently dodging the scales today as have been rather naughty these past 2weeks!
    Have decided not to weigh in this week for motivation purposes only lol1
    Well done - keep up the great work - send sum vibes my way :))))
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am in, but will need A LOT of support and motivation.Friend me if you would like to help keep me in line:smile: . Current weight is 214, that would be HUGE to be under 200 by Christmas. Good luck to all.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can get 20, but going to give it my best. I'm in.

Oh yes you can do it, think positive :smile:
  • crisipina
    crisipina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in- ill try to get as close as i can- since i joined late! Lol 195.2 starting
  • jkleeh
    jkleeh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yay I found the group! thank you to the person who posted the link. I don't know if I can get all the way to 20 by Christmas but I am trying and am down 3 pounds yay!
  • confusednotcrazy
    Options
    This is going much slower than I had hoped. Going to have to get a bit more serious especially with Thanksgiving coming up next week. Everyone hang in there.
  • cchhome
    Options
    New plan, lose anything from where I am now. On mfp break for 2 weeks and back up to almost my start from October. argh! So, I'm going for broke here...anyone else in the same boat?
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Down 23 pounds :)
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Down 23 pounds :)

Congrats!! You talked the talk, and walked the walk!!!!