Spreadsheet

Options
1234568»

Replies

• slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Can you re-pin this so it stays at the top, its how I get to the spreadsheet.
  • jasmina_n
    Options
    Hi everyone, i just joined the challenge and added myself to the spreeadsheet. I wish i had known about this group couple of weeks ago. Good luck everyone. :smile:
  • diztimetoshine
    diztimetoshine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I went to the spreadsheet to add my weigh in and I wasn't on it... I know I added on 9/1... Now what should I do???
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I see no weekly challenge? Put in my last information for last week's Friday and see nothing for this week. Should be some kind of challenge exercise or something?
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I see no weekly challenge? Put in my last information for last week's Friday and see nothing for this week. Should be some kind of challenge exercise or something?

They posted the challenge at the end of last week. It is an exercise video, which they posted the link to, and eating a minimum of 5 fruits and veggies each day.
  • swat1948
    Options
    and where did they post this as I never saw it anywhere?
  • swat1948
    Options
    There is no thread on the spreadsheet or anywhere to log the information for this weeks challenge or even any mention of what the challenge is, was there another separate post that I missed? Even so how would we be accountable?
  • swat1948
    Options
    There is no tab for the imput of challenges on my spreadsheet, just the part for adding weights.
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    There is no tab for the imput of challenges on my spreadsheet, just the part for adding weights.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ami3FDc4piJDdExZV2Fub21vRUMwU0pZalJHb0FnMkE#gid=0

At the bottom of the page there are tabs - go the the challenges one - then you have to scroll over to find the veggie/workout video challenge
  • swat1948
    Options
    I just went there and the challenges do not show on my spreadsheet. Can't tell you why...I just know they're not there...not on the bottom and there is no tab on my spreadsheet, sorry...wish I could show you
  • swat1948
    Options
    I did the first two challenges and I know where the tab was but now it is not showing
  • kemmysal
    kemmysal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joining - better late!
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to join-- but it's soooo late now! :/ would it still be ok?
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    alkdjfalfd
  • FinishOnTop
    Options
    :bigsmile: