ARE YOU READY?

lmhock
lmhock Posts: 13 Member
CAN I GET A REPLY IF YOU ARE READY AND COMFORTABLE WITH MY FITNESS PAL? IF YOU AREN'T, CAN I HELP YOU WITH SOMETHING?
THIS IS YOUR NEW FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. THIS IS THE SITE YOU WILL VISIT MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK. THIS WILL KEEP YOU ON TRACK!

LOVE, LORI

Replies

• Finished off the Oreo's tonight and ready to start fresh in the morning!!! Kerry
  • Enjoyed my last unhealthy snacks tonight also, bring on Monday!
  • Enjoyed a weekend of last indulgences; ready to kick this challenge in the A#$!!
  • Let's go girls.....8 weeks is nothing!!!!
  • rwoodx0
    rwoodx0 Posts: 39 Member
    I so need this challenge to kick start me and get me on the right track again! Let's go ladies, especially Slim Gems!!!
  • Feeling Fat after the weekend :/ R--E--A--D--Y!!!! for this :)
    Good Luck Ladies!
  • This girl is ready!!!
  • So looking forward to the challenge! Ready to go!
  • Ready, willing and able.:smile:
  • Im excited for this challenge!! I know you girls will keep me motivated!!
  • So PUMPED for this challange!!! Since I have started working at LOA I have met some of the most amazing girls that are so willing to help me thru this new journey of mine. I truly want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
  • Got my fitness pal down, used to it because of other challenges. Already started off right with my favorite class turbokick.
  • Ralisa43
    Ralisa43 Posts: 1 Member
    READY......SET.......GO!!
  • Under exercise tab, how do you record body sculpt class? What is it listed as?
  • Ready
  • lmhock
    You have to create your own, Barb. Do you know how many calories you burn in a 45 minute class?
  • Here we go! Got my fridge restocked with the good n healthy stuff!
  • lmhock
    Excellent!!!
  • I like it so far. I just finished food log. It told me what I would weight in five weeks if I did as well as I did today - that is motivation!
  • achick1992
    achick1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Cathy & I are excited! What a great time of year for a challenge!