Nov 12- 18

Options
Did my blogilates today! Didn't burn as many calories because it was mostly legs and core but I gave it my all for 45 minutes

Replies

• jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days- was off spending time with the hubby, who is now home from NYC =) Didn't do TF today, because I decided to workout with my hubby instead. We jogged 2 miles (I jogged the whole way! Yay!) and did jumping jacks, etc at intervals along the way. I am one tired, sore lady tonight! Phew!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great Job Ladies, I did Fire 30 which I enjoy. Every time I do it & they start to play the finial music I am like I'm done. Already! LOL Must be all those long workouts making me feel like I can go longer. I also did upper 20, love the 20 workouts. Feeling so much stronger. I do have a small problem my one butt cheek is sore the other is not. UGH! Does this mean I will be lop sided? How is that even posable? Or maybe were both sore and the other healed faster. I hope this is the case.:wink: Have a great night ladies.
  • get_in_fit_Flo
    get_in_fit_Flo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    when I get home, I am scheduled to do fire 55...so I will do it...I cant wait...

:smile:
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am in recovery week. Did 45EZ today. I still don't have my advanced DVDs so I may be improvising next week. I will try to order them this week.
  • Vini9
    Options
    Don't wait to long Lucy, you gotta keep up with me! LOL, I did fire 55 today and 10 min abs. I am liking the new schudle, Now all charlean has to do is get rid of fire 55. :) I have fire 60 tomo, I sure do miss those short workouts. This is kicking my butt. Hopefully I lose some weight doing these long ones. Have a great night all!
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    Options
    I didn't do my workout today. I had to clean and had to start the dinners for the week. I was just super busy and when I looked up it was time to start school.... All that said I will do today's workout on Sunday. Next week is thanksgiving!! The official start of the holidays and the best part of the year! I hope y'all had a good workout time.

Vinci those long workouts were the reason I decided to only do the 12 week lol. I was like hmmm I can't do 60 minutes of moving it kicks my butt just doing the 45.
  • Vini9
    Options
    I did do fire 60 and stretch 10. I feel pretty good. My butt dosn't hurt as bad. Litterly. LOL I do like to do the workouts and I can really turn my mind off for an hour. This is very much needed when you have 3 children under age 5. :)

Melsy do you have the advance set? If you do I think you should give Lower 20 and Upper 20 a try. That is if you haven't already. I love them and I really like abs 10. I can do all the moves and they are shorter. Oh and did I say killer. So if you want a quick, bad burn, I say do one of them. :happy: See you tomo, keep pushing play!!
  • jenihullett
    Options
    Hey guys, I've totally screwed up my week 11 workouts (since I haven't done any yet!) So I'll be repeating week 11 next week.
  • Melzy71
    Options
    Vini: yes I got the extended set. I will have to give them a try. I was curious about them. I will try them out this week.

I did P90X Chest and Back today. I gotta say it was a pretty enjoyable workout. I did so many push ups!!! I didn't write down how many I did bad me. I never do that. lol I have so much to write down with food I just dont feel like writing all that down. It doesn't really matter to me that much. I am just trying to get stronger and I can remember if I used a 5 or a 10 so who cares about reps.

anyways tomorrow is TF I think I will do Fire 45 because I want a hard workout! Keep pushing play y'all!
  • Melzy71
    Options
    Fire 30 and Stretch 10 today. I couldn't do the 45 I just didn't have that much energy today. I didn't sleep well last night. My littlest kept waking up just enough to wake me up all night every couple of hours. I think we are going to put his heater in there it's starting to get cold and sometimes his room gets a little chilly and I think that's why he kept waking up. Yay tomorrow is the weekend! yay Hope yall are pushing play. You've been quiet the last couple of days.

Oh yeah I am sore in my arm pits from all of those push ups! I am ok everywhere else just my arm pits lol odd place to hurt. Dont think I have ever had that area hurt. lol
  • Vini9
    Options
    Ugh, well I am still here just very tried. These workouts are kicking my to the curb. I feel like a train hit me. It dosn't help that I too am not getting enough sleep. My youngest is teething and has started to refuse to sleep in the crib. We are trying to get him to sleep in a toddler bed. This is good but means he can get up anytime. Last night he was up 4 times and finally I was like I am not putting him back in bed, I will deal with him kicking me in our bed. I may just get more sleep. I think I did maybe an extra 30 mins. but hey it was extra. :) I did fire 60 and core 20 today. Yesturday I did stretch 40, which was great, just not the same as a rest day. I can't wait till sunday.

Melzy, I have never been sore in my pits but then again I have never been sore on just one butt cheek either. LOL, Did you like Tony's P90X? I find him so annoying. I didn't at frist but about 2 months into it I did. I had to turn him off. I forget which workout it is but there is a girl that is soooo annoying too. She is like little miss peppy and wants to say what she is doing everytime. That workout is a really good one. One of my favorites in P90X. I have also done power 90 and Tony isn't that bad in there. I just like Charlean more.

Jeni, I think I read you did hip hop abs? Did you like it? I heard it can teach me to dance. LOL, fat chance. Just wondered.

Burn em up ladies!!!!
  • jenihullett
    Options
    Hye guys, I'm still here... but I'm having a VERY lazy week and have only worked out once. Wah-wah. So I'll be repeating week 11 starting on Monday.

Vini, I did do Hip Hop Abs, and it was a good starting point for me. When I was 190 and hadn't worked out at all, HHA was just under my limit. Now, I don't think I'd break much of a sweat. As for dancing.... uh... it's a LOT of pelvic thrusting, haha. The best thing about Hip Hop Abs is Shaun T. His personality reminds me of Will Smith. I think Shaun T's Rockin' Body is more of a dance workout. My friend has it, and I tried it with her at her house one day. It's very danc-ey, but the moves get very complicated very quick.
  • Melzy71
    Options
    Vini.. Lol ok never had just one butt cheek hurt. Usually it's both sides. My pits feel better this morning. I told my hubby I need a pit massage last night. The look on his face was priceless. He was really trying to figure out how to do that without tickeling me. I am super tickelish. He said yeah you don't want me to do that it could be disastrous. Heheh

Jeni.. Glad you are still here and you need to push play!! :) I know what you are feeling though I felt draggy a couple times.

I mad enjoying Tony. I didn't think I would because he is a huge dork. Lol I did so many Bicheps curls today I feel like I could take on the world! Hehe. Yeah tony doesn't bother me too much. I am too into working out and don't hear him.

This week planning on doing workouts right up to thanksgiving day then taking Thursday off and Sunday. I have lots of cooking to do. My mother in law is pretty old and all crippled and I don't want her cooking much. She was ok when we first got married but the last couple years she has just had a hard time. This year she had her hip and knee replacedandneeds both on the other side done also. She has a hereditary defect (which both my hubby and youngest have also) and it causes arthritis early on in life. It sucks. Anyway it is why my hubby wants to do p90x also. Ok enough talking y'all's ear off going to go take a shower. Lol have a good weekend!