Films to look forward to in 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Enders Game I am semi exited for, but fear it may not be as detaile oriented as I would like..... If only they would do an onscreen adaptation of Invitation To The Game!
    I am however not looking toward to the remake of Evil Dead..... They killed it and it will definately not have the same humour.
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am always entertained by comic book movies so Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 are probably a date for my husband and I. I am also looking forward to the next Star Trek Movie.

I can't see how a re-make of Evil Dead will be any good. The whole appeal of that movie is that is a B movie and no one can play Ash like Bruce Campbell. Sorry. It is like watching Johnny Depp destroy Willie Wonka for me NO ONE can compare to Gene Wilder as that character. Just can't do it. Hollywood needs to leave well enough alone and come up with some new ideas for movies or at least wait longer to remake them. No let me rephrase that, you can't remake a cult classic. Just will fall flat.
  • cortrad
    cortrad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Catching Fire! I only want to see Thor 2 because of Zachary Levi. Dreamy geek sigh~
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    adding to Mruntidy

Movie 43
    The Lone Ranger (curious)
    Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters
    Evil Dead (yep, they are doing a remake)
    Knights of Badassdom (if they ever release it)
    Ender's Game
    Mama
    Frankenstein

Ender's Game!! I was excited about a lot of other ones on this list, but Ender's Game!! oh boy oh boy..... w00t w00t! YES!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Check out "John dies at the end".
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Check out "John dies at the end".

Everytime I read your screen name I see scotty2hotty and I think of the wrestler lol