Weigh-in Monday Morning!

Options
Alright Peeps. Regardless of what day you joined the group this past week, we are having a weigh-in on Monday. This will be your total loss for this past week. I know some of you normally weigh on different days, but for this challenge I wanted to keep it on the same day. It's easier for everyone to see how everyone else is doing without having to hunt for it in posts. I personally am very motivated by other peeps losses. So if you please, weigh in the morning and let us know how you're doing!!

Thanks
Darlene

Replies

• KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Ok will do!
  • Betty_W
    Betty_W Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok, weighing in.

My starting weight was 193.
    Today´s weigh in: 191.5
    It´s a small loss, but at least it´s something. It gives me the incentive to try harder this week. I´ll be traveling, so I probably won´t have time to log my food, but I will try to eat right and hopefully I will not regain this small loss.
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Betty I think that is a fantastic loss!! Very good. Just make good choices this week and you should be ok!
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You wanna talk small loses: sw- 130 & cw- 129.4!
    I want to be made but this the week of cycle so only so much I can do to fight mother nature!
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mad* not made, stupid phone
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Sadly i will have to bow out then as I cannot weigh on a Monday morning, sorry, good luck peeps hope you do well
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    SW was: 179.5

First weigh in: 177.5

2 lb loss!
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    absolutely fabulous!
  • SoChicNow
    Options
    SW-155.6
    CW-155.4
    Change-.2 Loss

I was initially a little disappointed with the .2 loss as I've been following my eating plan, and been faithful with my workouts. My trainer explained that as my muscle mass increases, I may not immediately see large losses on the scale. He said I should focus more on the change in my body fat %. Anyone have any insight on this?
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. It's good knowledge for the rest of us. Sometimes making progress doesn't show on the scale. It's important to measure and pay attention to your clothes. Your body is reshaping!
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    SW-155.6
    CW-155.4
    Change-.2 Loss

I was initially a little disappointed with the .2 loss as I've been following my eating plan, and been faithful with my workouts. My trainer explained that as my muscle mass increases, I may not immediately see large losses on the scale. He said I should focus more on the change in my body fat %. Anyone have any insight on this?

Absolutely! This was the most important thing for me to watch! I've been at it since February and my weight loss is just now catching up with inches lost. no worries...just keep at it and measure! I like to measure monthly.
  • pammy502
    Options
    Sorry for the delay.

SW = 215
    CW = 212.8

Loss = 2.2 lbs.... works for me!
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    great job pammy!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    crapola i forgot to post here >.<
    SW: 166.4
    monday: 164.8
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Crack me up, I haven't heard "crapola" in a while! Great job on that loss!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post but my weight was 189 on Monday. Down 2 lbs.
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    awesome!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Down 4 pounds so far.... six more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoChicNow
    Options
    Thank you...will do!