Cant lose tummy

Options
Getting fustrated losing weight but cant lose this tummy....I know its hard this time since I had csection but trying to motivate myself...any suggestions>?

Replies

• jprid88
    jprid88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i would like to know to girl! i feel like i have all this extra skin that wont go away
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    If only spot reduction was possible! :0. Abs are made in the kitchen (diet). Reducing your overall body fat is the only way to lose the belly. However, you can strengthen your abs with exercise. I like planks and squats best. Also, having good posture helps for strength and appearance. When is a good time to tuck in those abs? All the time!

As far as excess skin, that I don't know.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes I know that quote well....I have been doing alot of cardio and abs workouts...just finished insanity. Lost everywhere but stomach. So tried reducing overall unfortunately my body didnt go with the idea.... Lost alot of inches in insanity but everywhere else.

And Jprid I have that extra skin too its so annoying :(
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the 30 day Shred workout? Most of my weight is in my belly (from 3 pregnancies) and I lost a couple inches there with the workout. The ripped in 30 I am doing right now and am seeing alot of difference in my belly weight too, also doing cardio workout on top of that...hope this helps.
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I am doing insanity workouts for the cardio and just started 30 day shred a few days ago so hopefully that works......thanks after this I will try the 30 days ripped.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It takes time to lose the tummy - I agree if you stick witht th 30DS you will see a difference - I noticed a difference, I still have the 'mummy tummy' but it has really helped tone things up and define a shape again - I am getting ready to try another dvd - think I am going to try the ripped in 30 that was mentioned.

Good Luck!
  • JennWalk33
    JennWalk33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am curious about the tummy. I've been working pretty hard (but have a long way to go) to lose the weight and tummy. I would like to know if my skin will ever look normal again? Like I got a lot of stretch marks with my first pregnancy (gained 55 lbs :/) and I wonder when I get to my goal weight, will my skin be saggy looking?

A tip for ab workout - I use The Firm Jiggle Free Ab workout and try to do sit-ups or planks daily.
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I will look up that work out thanks !
    I too am curious about the tummy. I've been working pretty hard (but have a long way to go) to lose the weight and tummy. I would like to know if my skin will ever look normal again? Like I got a lot of stretch marks with my first pregnancy (gained 55 lbs :/) and I wonder when I get to my goal weight, will my skin be saggy looking?

A tip for ab workout - I use The Firm Jiggle Free Ab workout and try to do sit-ups or planks daily.