(almost) Six Weeks to Go- Questions and Quotes

Options
Zainia
Zainia Posts: 59 Member
Today will finish week one and tomorrow will start week two.
How do you think you are doing?
What are your goals for next week?
Are you going to participate in the challenges?

There will be daily challenges this week so look for those starting tomorrow!

And a quote to start week two:

"A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere."
-Joyce Meyer

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I think I'm doing okay so far. I've been really disciplined about exercise, and I'm playing around with my daily calories a bit. I know I've lost some water weight (I always gain SEVEN POUNDS during PMS!), so this week won't be all fat loss. As of today, I'm down to my base weight before the water gain, so I'm really just balancing out. Next week will be the true weigh-in - all fat, no water. I'm nervous/excited to see if my new number-crunching will pay off.

I'm trying to exercise six days per week, whether it's walking during my lunch break or doing a DVD at home. Walking during my lunch break is much easier since I'm trapped at work and can't find an excuse to sit around and read or watch TV. I would like to increase my mileage, though. I've been staying to a mile-ish, but I'd like to get up to two miles.
  • jwall956
    jwall956 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today I ran a full mile non stop! Then I ate a night lunch...... My goal this coming week is to not eat near midnight. My bit of eating at the latest will be 10pm. I'm not pigging out, it's the fact that I don't need to eat at midnight. I'm on a boat and my hours are crazy but I can do this!

My goals this week is no midnight meal, and 1.5 miles.
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've been doing okay, grad school is kicking my butt so I've been really busy, but I lost a pound this week so I'm happy!

My goals this week: lose 0.5lb and exercise 5 days this week
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I only really started yesterday, so 6 weeks for me, but should be enough time to lose half a stone (7lbs) before xmas =]

Goals for this week: Exercise 5 days this week and to not have a takeaway.
  • esc327
    esc327 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This past week I lost 1.4 pounds, which is really exciting for me! I went on a girl's weekend trip to the beach and while gone I did my best to balance being careful and having fun--I'm pretty proud of myself for not losing ground. :)

This week's goals: lose another 1.4 (1.6 would be AWESOME), keep up with Skinny Rules (I'm beginning to really really love my veggies!), complete 2 weight-lifting workouts (just starting New Rules of Lifting for Women), complete 3-4 cardio workouts.

I'm really thankful for this challenge--it's keeping me accountable and getting me excited for the progress I'm going to make!

Good luck, everyone!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I didnt weigh this morning cuz i was running late. so i will see my progress tommorow. the weekend are my downfal. i must admit i cant go without alcohol on the weekend and this is not helping me.
  • mangusjm
    Options
    Last week I did pretty well... I had some obstacles in my way so I didn't get to go to the gym as much as I would of hoped.
    Other than that.. Staying below my calories and eating the right foods has been going good... I'd say, I stayed on track!

My goal this week is once again...

Workout 5 days a week I would like to add 5lb to my weights when strength training,
    eat more vegies, and drink plenty of water