Insanity

Options
Hi everyone I'm starting Insanity tomorrow and am looking for friends that are currently or have finished insanity, wish me luck

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 4 today!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I finished it! It is awesome. You can add me :)
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    How is it so far? Are you seeing results?
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    Wow beck0808 you got some amazing results. Is that just from 60 days or did you go through another cycle?
  • moran1917
    Options
    I am definitely getting physical results. Things like I can run faster and my endurance is better. I can feel muscles getting harder all over my body. Unfortuntely I have been doing poorly with my diet so I have not seen scale results- that is all my fault.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is from just one round of Insanity! It was March 2012 to June 2012.
    I am now doing p90x
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    It seems like it works so most definitely going to stick with it.
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    Your results are insane! I feel super motivated now, I feel like I can do it since you are a prime example of the results or hard work and dedication.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im on Day 8 of Insanity, and Im loving it too. Been losing inches slowly, and I lost 1kg this week.

Just wanted to check with you Insanity mates, when do you revise your calorie intake, especially if you lose weight fast?

Thanks
  • moran1917
    Options
    mfp asks you to adjust your calories every ten pounds lost, so I have just been following that for both calorie tracking and when to change the data in my heart rate monitor.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks =)

10 pounds somehow seem too far for me, perhaps I'll do it every 5?
    mfp asks you to adjust your calories every ten pounds lost, so I have just been following that for both calorie tracking and when to change the data in my heart rate monitor.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Hi there

Is anyone here doing Insanity for fitness or body reasons as opposed to losing weight? I'm planning on doing Asylum properly this December . Is anyone here doing Asylum (I've got Vol 1#)?

Enjoy the rest of the day.
  • dongreyatindra
    Options
    Hi

I started it couple of days back .Add me .

Yatindra
  • moran1917
    Options
    emily, I would like to lose some weight, but the reason I chose insanity was that I wanted to improve my cardio so I can run faster. I also was told that it would give me an incredible core. I am on recovery week, and definitely plan to do the Asylum.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!

I haven't got the normal Insanity programs, but Asylum Vol 1# . I've been doing some of it on and off for the last two weeks, but haven't done it properly or followed the program. I'm just doing some of it to burn off energy at the moment, as I'm finishing my exams for the year and don't want to get too sore while I'm cramming lol! I plan on doing Asylum from the 26/11 or from the first of the December. Then in January, I plan to do it again, but I was going to do it with this routine :
    Mon - Speed & Agility W Relief
    Tue - Strength
    Wed- Back to Core W Relief
    Thur - VP W relief
    Fri - Game day
    Fro the second or third week in the month I'll add in Overtime .

ANy thoughts or advice from experience?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.