Breaking Dawn 2 - L.A. Premiere Pics

Options
Good Morning Team Twilight!!:flowerforyou:

Just thought I'd share the link to the pics of the L.A. premiere of Breaking Dawn 2.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2/photos/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2-los-angeles-premiere-slideshow/

I have to say I am not loving the green suit worn my our handsome Rob or the dress worn my Kristin. I did however LOVE the dress Ashley Greene was in. And Billy Burke looked so good with that just rolled out of bed hair. Mmmmmm.:blushing:

Take a look and share your thoughts here!:happy:

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I didn't like Robs green suit either - but I did like Kristen's dress for the most part; especially the back, but the breast cups were kind of detracting from the rest of the dress. And they always color coordinate so well. I read somewhere that Rob designed that suit himself. Nikki Reeds dress is simple and elegant; probably my favorite.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    Rob's suit was nuts! But, you really couldn't tell it was checked except up close or on the big screen. But who cares what color his suit is. He has such a charming smile. :bigsmile:

Sorrry if I'm gloating!:blushing:
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I loved Kristen dress. My friend was reporting from the black carpet and got a pic of the back of it, panties and all. LOL. SO JEALOUS.

I live streamed the whole thing.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    taylor lautner is classic and hot. that is all.
    <cough-team-jacob-cough-cough>
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    You gotta give it to those Brit guys, they dress sharp and different.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    Kellen Lutz is no slouch, either! And Peter F., etc, etc.........
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    taylor lautner is classic and hot. that is all.
    <cough-team-jacob-cough-cough>

I like him scruffy. Now if only he could age a bit so I don't feel like such a perv when I drool.