Issues

Options
MCunliffe
MCunliffe Posts: 29 Member
So my greatest fear has come true, I can eat almost anything I want and I do not have dumping!! Because of this I have been off track and getting into crackers, chips, corn nuts, small piece of cake, and cookies left in the break room. I am eating smaller amounts of them then I used to but still they are halting my weight loss. I have lost 100 pounds and now I am in a holding pattern for over three weeks. I know it is due to food choices. I have chosen today, my 35th birthday, to get back on track. We already had the party, cake and presents yesterday so today really shouldn't be that bad. We are going out for breakfast later so I am having my Greek yogurt now to fill me up and give me the good food choice I need to have in my body for success. Then, when I go out I will just have a little bit of someones omelet and 1/2 a slice of toast and be okay. So people out there, please keep messaging me and sending mail. I get it on my email account I see everyday and that will help remind me to check in here and make good food choices!

Melissa

Replies

• annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    First, Happy Late 35th Birthday! I think I can understand that fear. Going through all we have, only to fall back into bad habits isn't what we asked for. I am only a month out and I believe my greatest problem will be eating out--finding the right things that are still lower fat, lower calorie, and good sources of protein. Luckily, I don't have to worry about a break room, but I have three young adult sons who live with me that love to bring ice cream and things in the house and eat fast food far too often. I will do everything I can to resist!
  • hathor1943
    hathor1943 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have the same problem but not with sweets, it's with food. Not eating the right way. I got myself back on track last week and have dropped a few pounds, that's incentive to eat healthy. I don't want to gain back weight and neither do you so stay focused and keep going to your goal. Add me as a friend.
  • tdawn1017
    tdawn1017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I so understand!! I have lost 100 pounds and my birthday was October 17th and my college homecoming was at the end of October. IT seems like I do ok by myself, but it is telling people NO!! I have issues with. Everyone wants to go out to eat to celebrate. That has caused me to get a taste of foods I do not usually eat!! I have had some cravings that I am having trouble getting rid of. I have decided to go back to the liquid diet this week. I dred the thought of gaining weight over the holiday!! I still have another 130 pounds to go!!