Hot face, low grade temp

Options
lorib75
lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
OK, I'm not sure where else to turn with this one. Do any of you get a hot feeling in your face, neck, and ears that just comes and goes? I seem to sweep things under the rug thinking they are just another MS issue. BUT this one is weird. I used to get like this when I drank alcohol, but now it's happening daily multiple times per day. My neuro is in India for a while and I really don't like his fill in. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Thanks!!

Replies

• Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Can't say that I have ever had that happen to me, sorry :cry:
  • sedavis62
    Options
    One of the symptoms I had on the flare that got me my MS dx was my right forearm feeling ice cold. It would come and go, and sometimes when it was feeling really cold, I'd have goose bumps, just on that part of my arm. It was really weird. After about a week, it went away and has never come back. Other than feeling weird, I hope the symptom isn't causing you any other trouble.

Sue
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Kind of sounds like hot flashes, just a thought. Hope it's nothing serious!
  • meek277
    meek277 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a low dose steroid earlier and I've noticed that my face has been feeling hot a couple times. I don't know what's going on.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have not had that with my MS (dx 2008) but could it be a food allergy? Have you eaten something new lately that could be causing an allergic reaction?
  • Rensy2
    Options
    Yes, I only get that when I'm getting a flare up or if you are going through menopause, it could be hot flashes. See if you can get another neuro if yours will be gone awhile, just to see and ease your mind.