Hello to Portsmouth, Hampshire member

Options
tonibell
tonibell Posts: 4 Member
I have just joined this group but notice there are no posts on board - is there anyone actively using MFP at the moment?

Replies

• Katalicious
    Katalicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this group. Guess most people use the site for tracking weigh/food/exercise than the groups & forums!
  • fancycat37
    Options
    Joined 4 Jan, but only just found this group. Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • DeeMac33
    DeeMac33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI I joined quite a long time ago but hadnt really been using it all that much:smile: , l hadnt realised these groups were here, add me as a friend if you want x x
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up to MFP on 29th December, and fairly quickly found the Team UK, which has over 800 members. But having just pointed another poster to look for Team UK as she was looking for UK people, I thought I would do the search, and found this little group.
    I live in Emsworth, about 6 miles from Portsmouth - but I use the Roko gym (not as often as I should!) - in fact I signed out of it after breaking my leg last October, but have just been signed off by QA, so might try and get back there in March.
    Maybe with the better weather coming (ever-optimistic) some of us might like to meet up for a walk!
  • liliannahope
    Options
    hey guys joined MFP beginning of this year as to my horror I tipped the scales at 21 stone over christmas ! I live in waterlooville a little outside portsmouth just over portsdown hill. I work shifts so my days are completly mad looking for some good friends on here to talk and help me on my goals first down to 100kgs by my birthday in august which is 15 stone 10pounds . my long term goal is to get my bmi in the healthy range which means 68kg at the most which is about 10 stone 10 pounds. add me as a friend please!!!
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi all my fellow Portsmouth Members I am based in Portsmouth itself, hope everyone is doing well with their goals add me if you want !!
  • beckijay29
    Options
    Hi! From Gosport, now live in Stirling. You can take the girl out of Portsmouth....
  • josephine_x
    josephine_x Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to find other people in Portsmouth on here! I'm Jo, 5'3, 146 lbs (on a good day) Mum of 4, getting married in July and want to look good in my dress! Florawanda, I'm up for a walk, emsworth is somewhere I drive to to take my doggie out sometimes, lovely walks round there.
  • Jo_jo_85
    Jo_jo_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, ive just found this group as well, im from Gosport :D
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jo-jo,
    You have done amazingly well - inspiration to all the rest of us.
    I got into ONEderland last week at last, but then the scales have tipped back over (2 glasses of wine with dinner last night???) - but my measurements are still going down, which is great, and with the 12 lbs I lost before joining MFP have very nearly hit my 2 stone loss, and people really starting to compliment me!!
    My membership resumes at the Roko gym in Copnor on Monday ... I suspended it after breaking my leg and messing my ankle at the end of October, but am really looking forward to getting on to the machines, then the pool, and my reward of the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi! This time, will really try to block off times to go down twice a week up till the elections (if you don't already know, I'm a local councillor, and up for re-election in May) then three times a week after that. My overall health and fitness is something too important, so it will be like a doctor's or hospital appt.
    Anyone up for going up Butser Hill in the summer hols???
    Cheers,
    Faith
  • peroxidekitty
    peroxidekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Butser Hill sounds good to me, I live in Gosport but can get there by bus easily enough :)
    Lexy x
  • DeeMac33
    DeeMac33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Its all gone quiet again x x x
    I keep popping on every now and then, hope you are all well xx