Looking for other pregnant pals

Options
Hi all! I just found out I'm pregnant a couple days ago. It wasn't planned, but I'm excited and my boyfriend's getting used to it. I've been on mfp since April 2012, but got more serious in June and have lost around 35 lbs. I'm obese and weigh around 233 now. I really want to continue with exercise and eat healthy (I switched settings to maintenance) and be as healthy as I can be and have a healthy baby. I have some fantastic friends on mfp and I would love some who are pregnant and striving to have a healthy pregnancy. :)

Replies

• seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congraulations!! Welcome Iam 7 weeks prego due. June 25. Iam also obese at about 207. Feel free to add me! Iam sure our due dates are pretty close! :)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! More future mommas are good!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am due June 16th. Struggling to keep food under control being pg but I don't want to gain much this time. I was told I don't have to. Already up 5 pounds. Now that I am getting over feeling so sick I just started back to walking. Slow but it is better then nothing.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am due May 25th and have gained about 7lbs so far (I haven't weighed in over a week, though). I lost 82 pounds using MFP since March 2011, so I get the stress of not wanting to gain too much!

Just FYI, I'm not yet open to non-pregnant MFP friends (except a couple of them, whom I've told via private message) because I know one of them in real life. I will be open about it soon enough, but just a note.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm due April 23, with my second. My son is going to be 9 when this little one comes. I put on around 60lbs with the first pregnancy, and really trying to do better this time... I lost 30lbs in the 3 months before getting pregnant this time, and was down to 115lbs at 5'4, but I've been gaing around a pound a week with this pregnancy, at 17 weeks...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me. I am due on June 2 with my third child.
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm due in a couple weeks
  • layc0
    layc0 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new MFP friends that are preggers too. I'm due June 11th with my second. :happy:
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 1st with baby 3, open to having some preggo pals on here to help keep me active and healthy :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 10th--the more preggo friends, the better!
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im due april 12th. feel free to add me
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm due in March with my first.

BTW, I forget how far along I am until I see due dates in June and I remember I will have a 3 month old by then.

Congratulations everyone!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm due May 28th with our first.

And congrats!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Due June 1st with my second.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I'm 22 weeks pregnant (23 on Thursday) with my first child (a girl!). I'm due March 21, 2013.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm due May 28th with our first.

And congrats!

That's my birthday! :drinker: ... as well as my sister's birthday...and we are 6 years apart. :)