Favorite recipe sites and blogs

Options
ccmandel
ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
Lets keep a running list of some of your favorite websites for recipes. There are loads of wonderful blogs out there too which aren't as well known!

Here are mine:

www.epicurious.com. ( my go to site for fabulous recipes )
www.foodnetwork.com
www.recipelink.com
www.myrecipes.com
www.cookinglight.com (great for lowfat recipes, has nutrition)
www.allrecipes.com
www.recipezaar.com

Those are off the top of my head...I'll add to this list too!

Replies

• Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My # 1 pick is:

www.skinnytaste.com
  • Mgetsfit
    Mgetsfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I really like this one:

http://www.poorgirleatswell.com
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I usually go to allrecipes.com where my recipe box has just over 200 recipes. But I have to admit I don't usually follow the recipe exactly. I recently ran across the myrecipes website and it looks interesting, but honestly, I don't look around alot. Also, in years past I have made several of the cookies on aliciasrecipes.com during Christmas - I can admit that here right?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    All great sites! I also love Pinterest for finding seasonal recipes. It uses a lot of these sites, but I love the pictures and people's reviews of the recipe. :drinker:
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Jan..I agree with you on Pinterest. I think having the pictures makes it easier. Lots of blogs there as well which I've bookmarked...will post them here as well.

Susan
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy www.annieseats.com - she isn't exactly low-calories, but you can make some easy swaps for most of the recipes. And sometimes, you run across a great recipe. I love the southwestern baked egg rolls. They are a staple in my house :)