Gonna try this again

Options
I tryed this a few months ago and lost 15lbs. Well i gained part of that weight back becasue of some medical and mental problems that arouse. I haven't gotten the mental part fixed yet and might never be able to but I have to lose this weight. I hate going shopping i hate leave the house. I have four kids and two dogs and a loing husband that love me but I i hate myself and need to change that if someone out there would be a friend to me or if they live near me and wanna be my friend i would love it. i have no freinds or family except the ones mentioned above
:sad:

Replies

• sadanski
    sadanski Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I totally know how overwhelming it can be.. But in the long haul, If you feel good and healthy things will start falling into place for you.. Things can be so overwhelming, and when it is time to take care of ourselves, there is no energy left... I am starting over my self and am trying to start the day with putting myself first, even if it means i have to stay up later to prepare, or miss tv time with husband, or getting up b4 all my (three girls under 5) kiddos... You can do this! it is time for you!!!!!
  • SomberAngel
    Options
    A mom's work is never done, and we need to find time for ourselves too! Seems impossible, but we can do it. Start by making one good, healthy decision a day, and gradually you will be heating healthier and feeling better. It is easier said than done, and hard to get motivated, but we are here for you.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I went through that as well.
    I still have days like that; but then I look at my boys and think they need me!
    I don't live near you but your more than welcome to add me and email me!
    I'm a great listener!! =)
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm not near you either but if you ever need to talk you can message me too. I have four kids and stay at home with them everyday. No real friends. Definitely know where you are coming from.
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Been struggling with my mental health and hypothyroidism since my daughter was born 3years ago now. A daily challenge. The best part is when you lay in bed at night and think of the wonderful person next you and the one(ones) you created together down the hall...They make it worth your while. You can't be a good mom if you're not good to YOU! pot calling the black ,believe me, but that is my journey and you are welcome to join me and friend me.