Thanksgiving plans

Options
Whats everyone doing to stay on track, or doing in general?????

Replies

• Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    For one day I will eat and not track. Spending time with family I rarely get to visit with and some good food is one of lifes simple pleasures.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever the heck I want. But only eat one meal that day, and the next day don't eat until 12.
  • neurorat
    neurorat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am running in the Turkey Wattle 5K in Grove City! It should be super fun! It starts at 0900, so plenty of time to see family, too!

On the food front, I make my own little Thanksgiving that is healthy and bring it with. I found last year that many people were grateful for some healthier options.
  • ghost2012
    Options
    im hitting the gym for 3hrs, working, and a small salad
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It's turkey day, no traking here!!

And, since no family is coming this year, we are cheating and going out to eat, and to see a movie!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I will log mine, but it probably wont be good!
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Doing the Flying Feather Four Miler in Dublin then on to the best meal ever! Favorite holiday hands down so I will not be logging. Just enjoying time with family :)
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will be one logging. Matter of fact I have just about got Thanksgiving day already finished and logged. I feel if I set limits I can still enjoy what I want, just be smart and portion control. With the weather going to be so nice on turkey day, the kids and i are going to take a nice long walk while the bird is cooking. Then sometime in the evening I have a hot date with the Biggest Loser workout dvd. I will enjoy my holiday but I will not allow it to ruin or define me.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I'm not logging but plan on hitting the gym Wednesday and Friday.
  • lynly_58
    Options
    I'm wondering if anyone else is worried about getting off-track and not being able to get back on... It is so typical of me to do well until the holidays and then to go bat $%#@ crazy until January. I'm bound and determined to NOT let that happen this time but have to admit, it worries me..... Headed to the treadmill now..... :-)