Motivation

Options
A year from now you will be glad you started today.

Replies

• PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    love it, a year from now, when I'm 65-70# lighter, I'll be glad I started this week!
  • matkmwilson
    Options
    absolutely!!!
  • ichimichi
    ichimichi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    559154_452257791487679_1066368959_n.jpg
  • saudade108
    Options
    It's funny, because there have been times I've thought "oh it's too much work...it takes soooooo long...I'll start another day...later, someday..." then as time passes I look back and think "gee, if I'd just started X-amount of time ago I'd be where I want to be RIGHT NOW"...but I never started because I thought it's too much work and takes too much time and don't have the patience or discipline to work towards what I want the most instead of throwing it away for what I want "right now". Time flies fast and it's worth it!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I am almost at my one year mark - December 15.

Yes, I am very glad that I started a year ago... and wish I had done it before.
    Now, my Christmas present to myself is to push to get another 13 lbs off (yes, aggressive... but doable) - and be under 200 for the first time in 20 years!!
  • stacylperry
    stacylperry Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down 100+ pounds in under a year!!! So glad I finally cared enough about myself to do it!
  • mathews24
    mathews24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A few of my faves:

Suck it up and someday you won't have to suck it in!

When people suck the life out of you, wouldn't it be great if they sucked the fat, too? :)

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you