Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Thanksgiving plans

Whats everyone doing to stay on track, or doing in general?????

Replies

• Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    For one day I will eat and not track. Spending time with family I rarely get to visit with and some good food is one of lifes simple pleasures.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Eat whatever the heck I want. But only eat one meal that day, and the next day don't eat until 12.
  • neurorat
    neurorat Posts: 73 Member
    I am running in the Turkey Wattle 5K in Grove City! It should be super fun! It starts at 0900, so plenty of time to see family, too!

On the food front, I make my own little Thanksgiving that is healthy and bring it with. I found last year that many people were grateful for some healthier options.
  • im hitting the gym for 3hrs, working, and a small salad
  • FloridaAimee
    FloridaAimee Posts: 295 Member
    It's turkey day, no traking here!!

And, since no family is coming this year, we are cheating and going out to eat, and to see a movie!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    I will log mine, but it probably wont be good!
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Doing the Flying Feather Four Miler in Dublin then on to the best meal ever! Favorite holiday hands down so I will not be logging. Just enjoying time with family :)
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    I will be one logging. Matter of fact I have just about got Thanksgiving day already finished and logged. I feel if I set limits I can still enjoy what I want, just be smart and portion control. With the weather going to be so nice on turkey day, the kids and i are going to take a nice long walk while the bird is cooking. Then sometime in the evening I have a hot date with the Biggest Loser workout dvd. I will enjoy my holiday but I will not allow it to ruin or define me.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    I'm not logging but plan on hitting the gym Wednesday and Friday.
  • I'm wondering if anyone else is worried about getting off-track and not being able to get back on... It is so typical of me to do well until the holidays and then to go bat $%#@ crazy until January. I'm bound and determined to NOT let that happen this time but have to admit, it worries me..... Headed to the treadmill now..... :-)