Options
raven23uk
raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
Done my 100 miles and have seen the difference in the extra miles that I have pushed, walking and running. I even included daily abs in my program as a result of the extra support from MFP
1. Stamina Up
2. Fit into dress that I've been hoping to zip up
3. Feeling great
4. Not so much aches and pains

Replies

• teerandell
    Options
    Fabulous!! You are a great reminder to me that this is all about feeling good. I'm starting to feel better when I wake up in the morning and good and tired when I go to sleep at night. Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • IrshRnr56
    IrshRnr56 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good Work Raven23uk! I figured out that the running/cycling schedule I've been on needs a change. I was doing 3 hours a week on 3 days and had too large an appetite. I'm returning to 30 mins/daily to maintain an even food consumption. The day after an hour of exercise, I was reaching for junk to eat that I hadn't planned for.

It will take another month of tracking foods and exercise to make this work. I tend to try to ramp up exercise too quickly--the result of running marathons over the last 11 years. The mind thinks you can but the body tells you otherwise. Good lesson for me though.
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're over a week early on the goal - awesome job! I'm pretty sure I'll make it by the middle of next week. That'll be two months in a row for me!
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • IrshRnr56
    IrshRnr56 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 54 miles and not much time left! I have a sick 17 year old son, just been dealing with that since November 12th.

Good exercising to all of you! It's wonderful to see all the support amongst this group. Makes the goal so much more attainable.
  • teerandell
    Options
    I fell off a bit over the last few days but I'll be back at it tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I miss my run. I hope we do this again in December.