Flowers

Options
sundinsgurl
sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
Have any of you ordered flowers for your wedding yet?

We ordered ours the other weekend... Since our colors our blue and white. I am having white hydranges and roses with a few blue roses mixed in, wrapped in white satin. My girls will be having blue hydranages with white roses than wrapped in royal blue satin. Fiancee will have one blue and one white rose as his boutineer (apparently its lucky for him to have a same flower that is in your boquet). Than the rest of the guys will have blue roses. My mom is having an orchid as her corsage and the rest of the ladies are having some white flower that I forget the name of lol

Flowers were wayyy more pricey than I ever expected lol Needing 6 bridesmaids boquets and than 8 corsages and 12 boutineers definetely add up!!

Our hall does all the decor and centerpeices so we dont need to worry bout that. Now its to decide if we decorate church or not

Replies

• andonsmama
    Options
    well we decided to get married in Las Vegas to save $$. both families are not close to us and all would need to travel anyway.
    my 12 rose boquet, grooms & best man boutineers, and 3 rose maid of honor's are all part of the package.
    we are having 6 stand up on each side so for everyone to have a flower it will be approx $20 each.
    i don't think i will spend extra for flower center peices, they provide candles, which is good enough for me.
    my biggest decision is on which rose color to pick LOL
    i've always wanted a big ball of roses, so it works our perfectly :flowerforyou:

http://www.labellaweddingchapel.com/flowers.html#flowers
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Those r beautiful!!! What color scheme again?
  • andonsmama
    Options
    i have a champange sash and the girls are wearing champange....soooo i was thinking either red roses or crimson for a nice contrast :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The wedding/reception venue I chose has the floral centerpieces included. We're looking at ordering the bouquets and boutenierres from Costco (they've gotten good reviews from a friend who got married in September). For any flowers placed around the grounds, I'll probably just buy them and have them placed.