PLAN FOR THE WEEK (11/19-11/25)

Hey guys! I like to plan my week out EVERY MONDAY!

Here's what I've got going on...

1. Continue to stay within my calorie goal (1400)
2. Workouts:

-MONDAY: Musical Practice (doesn't sound like much but I wear my HRM and last time I burned 450 calories in 2.5 hours)
10 PUSHUPS

-TUESDAY: Walk on lunch break & Jillian Michaels-30 day shred (Cardio-30 min)
11 PUSHUPS

-WEDNESDAY: Musical Practice
12 PUSHUPS

-THURSDAY: None/Rest
13 PUSHUPS

-FRIDAY: Aside from SHOPPING (and fighting with people in lines), Jillian Michaels-30 day shred (Cardio-30 min)
14 PUSHUPS

-SATURDAY: Musical Practice
15 PUSHUPS

-SUNDAY: None/Rest
16 PUSHUPS

What does your week look like? Do you plan on Mondays too?
I have found that when I write out my plan on a public place (I even post it in my bedroom as a reminder)-I am way more likely to follow through with these goals and plans!

HAPPY PLANNING!!!

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 484 Member
    Wow you are organized. I just bought the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Is it really hard? I am not in the best shape.
  • Monday rest
    Tuesday thru Sunday: burn, burn, burn
  • Wow you are organized. I just bought the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Is it really hard? I am not in the best shape.

The workout is a really easy pace. It focuses on muscle confusion which is supposedly one of the best ways to exercise. This way your body doesn't get "used to the workout" and then your weight plateaus. You're supposed to do the workout for 30 straight days. I have tried, but only got to day 10, then I missed one. I am going to start it over again and try again!

Do what you can, even if you're not doing as many or as fast as the video-you are still moving! Then make a goal to do better the next day!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Hi no planning I just no.I have to exercise , I have been doing some sort of exercise for a lot of years ,but that hasn't stopped me from gaining or loseing .now its time to lose .but really putting my stuff on here is wonderful I'm so gratefull for the people and of course the site iv learned so much already