Day 1 of our 90 Day challenge

Options
FIRST DAY CHALLENGE:
MEALS:
Breakfast:
2 slices of toast w/2teaspoon of low-fat cream cheese, peanut butter, or fruit spread

1/2cup of fruit
coffee/water/tea

Snack: 1 apple or orange 4 pecan halfs or 14 peanuts
water/tea

Lunch: salad green 2-3 cups w/2 slices of turkey or ham, 1 tablespoon bacon bits or sunflower seeds, 2 tablespoons of low fat dressing
coffee/tea/water

Snack: 2 part skim mozzarella cheese sticks
water

Dinner: 4oz of fish, 1 1/2cup of green beans, 1 slice tomato (small bake potato or sweet potato you can have this instead of dessert) or take the potato away and have a pear with 1tsp of carmel

WORKOUT:
30 jumping jacks, and 10 crunches
feel free to more if you like. try to repeat and make it a at least a 30 min workout
In no way shape or form am I a fitness person or pretent to be this is just a challenge to help other to get start.
:drinker:

Replies

• Jof2013
    Jof2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    MrsJones, can I start this tomorrow, I just opened your post!! I want to get on board. So should we check each evening for challenges?
  • lsuperlily
    Options
    Yesterday I did a P90X2 workout called Core and did a 10 min lower body workout called Great Body gauranteed. I followed that with 40 jumping jacks and 10 burpees Total calorie burn was 540. Diet was good yesterday. Today did a 60 min stretch called Cool It Off due to having a headache. Diet so far good for today.