The Playground....Monkey bars...swings...11/21

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, what activity can you do today that reminded you of your childhood? Skipping during your run? Jump rope and sing a song at same time? Chase someone down the street? Hula Hoop?! Jump like a frog? Let me know what you did today....add to your routine.
Let's have fun exercising like we did back when!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a student so I haven't really left my childhood :')
    I've spent most of today doing mad dancing and singing to get rid of essay stress then chasing my friend around the student village because he stole my notes to persuade me to take a break :')

just an average student day :D
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I'm a student so I haven't really left my childhood :')
    I've spent most of today doing mad dancing and singing to get rid of essay stress then chasing my friend around the student village because he stole my notes to persuade me to take a break :')

just an average student day :D

What fun! I bet it really helped too!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Today I added some skipping as I went shopping. It helped stop me from wanting to strangle the crowd.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I went shopping with my best friend and her two year old daughter and I were chasing each other through the store and skipping and dancing to all of the toys that played music. I think my friend was about to go insane due to our shenanigans, but the two of us had a great time. Haha It definitely made me feel like a kid again!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Aw, I missed out on this yesterday. I did have fun with my daughters and friend playing sequence. My girlfriend and I were teammates and we were slaughtering the daughters. We were singing gibberish and high fiving. Afterwards I cam e home and baked with my daughters.

Sounds like you all had fun too. That makes me happy.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Didn't check in yesterday and missed this Wed, but since I went off call, I did turn up the radio on the way home from work and sing along