Fast Food Be Gone Challenge! - NOVEMBER

Options

Replies

• meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012 - No more than 5 days with fast food.

meeaham - 9
    FF Monster - 9

I'm going to try 10 days without FF this month! Hope you all had a great weekend!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options

Mollie - 14
    FF Monster - 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 16
    FF Monster - 5
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012: -- Goal: 0 fast food days this month.

Hearts:heart: - 22
    FF Monster - 0
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012: -- Only healthy choices

Skatha89 - 12
    FF Monster - 8

Can;t guarantee tonight will be no FF, I'm craving some Taco Bell bad.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mollie, their salads seem to vary a bit by location. I've gotten side salads here that were mushy and rotten. My problem more is that once I smell Mcdonalds it feels like I have to have their burger or fries.

Once I haven't been there in a few weeks I'm fine again. For me it's easier to avoid McDonalds completely, because for awhile I'll eat the salads, but then I'll get a bad one and in no time I'm back to the fries and burgers.

Taco Bell all kind of tastes the same to me, so I don't care whether I get the Fresco chicken soft taco or anything else on the menu. So, I get the fresco chicken soft taco and don't crave the worse stuff. I can't go to Wendy's, Burger King or really any other fast food establishment that has burgers and fries, I simply won't make a healthy choice no matter how resolved I feel when planning to go.. lol

Dunkin Donuts I can go into and just get a small coffee. Don't know why, but I can manage not to justify the donuts and end up not ordering anything but the coffee.

My problem is that I start rationalizing that a burger is a good choice because it has protein and under 400 calories, but, pretty soon I'm getting fries too and another sandwich. Just never ends well.. lol
    I just read the rest of this. Yes I understand but I am amazed at how far I have really come with FF over the years. It really is no longer an issue for me.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

December will be the last month I will participate in the FF Challenge. I am streamlining my time and groups as far as MFP goes.

If one of you all want to take the torch and be a moderater for the group, please let me know and I will send a message to Steven. The orginal person has diactivated their account. I will still be in the group and may jump in but I doubt it. I am working on balancing everything and MFP is one thing I need to balance :) Hope you all understand.

It has been wonderful indeed!! Keep up the good work!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 19
    FF Monster - 5

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    December will be the last month I will participate in the FF Challenge. I am streamlining my time and groups as far as MFP goes.

If one of you all want to take the torch and be a moderater for the group, please let me know and I will send a message to Steven. The orginal person has diactivated their account. I will still be in the group and may jump in but I doubt it. I am working on balancing everything and MFP is one thing I need to balance :) Hope you all understand.

• Hearts_2015
    Options

Hearts:heart: - 25
    FF Monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 19
    FF Monster - 6

ANNOUNCEMENT:

[/quote]
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Hearts:heart: - 27
    FF Monster - 0
  • meeaham
    Options

meeaham - 17
    FF Monster - 11

Sorry for being MIA for a while! I ended up getting really sick and I just got better this week!
  • meeaham
    Options

FF Monster - 0

WOW!!! WTG Hearts!!!!!! =)
  • meeaham
    Options

Mollie - 19
    FF Monster - 6

ANNOUNCEMENT:

[/quote]

I totally understand. It was great to have you here in the FF Challenge! I really learned a lot throughout these months and it definitely has helped me in so many ways! Thanks for all of your advice/quotes/etc you have posted on this challenge! =)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

FF Monster - 0

WOW!!! WTG Hearts!!!!!! =)
    Thanks Mai:heart::flowerforyou:

Hearts:heart: - 29
    FF Monster - 0
  • meeaham
    Options

meeaham - 17
    FF Monster - 12
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Hearts:heart: - 30 BOOM and DONE! Proud of myself going 1 month straight has helped the cravings and it all sounds gross to me now.:sick: :bigsmile:
    FF Monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Hearts:heart: - 30 BOOM and DONE! Proud of myself going 1 month straight has helped the cravings and it all sounds gross to me now.:sick: :bigsmile:
    FF Monster - 0
    Awesome Hearts!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 19
    FF Monster - 6

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I totally understand. It was great to have you here in the FF Challenge! I really learned a lot throughout these months and it definitely has helped me in so many ways! Thanks for all of your advice/quotes/etc you have posted on this challenge! =)
    [/quote]
    You are so welcome and it has equally helped me too!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 22
    FF Monster - 8

ANNOUNCEMENT:

[/quote]
    [/quote]
This discussion has been closed.