Just hit my 100 mile mark...

Options
Runner_5
Runner_5 Posts: 100 Member
...in the game. And just now find this group.

Hi!

I'm Jason.

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    sweet milestone..Hi Jason..I am Marlene
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Hi Jason, I'm Runner 5 :drinker:
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!! It's a ton of fun, isn't it!

ETA: You inspired me to look up what my distance is. I use the accelerometer since I am on a treadmill. So I had to go in and copy over my paces. The game puts me at 47.58 miles so far. I never thought to check before, so thanks for the idea!
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I converted my paces as well (great idea!) and I have run 32.96 miles. I need to get moving if I want to hit 100.
  • Runner_5
    Options
    My app puts me, now, at 117.69 miles run. That's about a month and a half of running with this app, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.

I love it...

Seriously...

I was looking around at "Runner's tattoos" on the net the other day and thought to myself - a Runner 5 tattoo'd kinda be a little bit badass. :)
  • redfroggie
    Options
    My app puts me, now, at 117.69 miles run. That's about a month and a half of running with this app, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.

I love it...

Seriously...

I was looking around at "Runner's tattoos" on the net the other day and thought to myself - a Runner 5 tattoo'd kinda be a little bit badass. :)

It would totally be badass!!! I'm just hoping to get the t-shirt for Christmas, but a tat would be epic.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I got my t-shirt yesterday! I love it!! Maybe start with the t-shirt and then think about the tattoo ;)
  • Runner_5
    Options
    I did that as well - I wanted a Runner 5 shirt but couldn't drop the 45$ for it at the time. So - I silkscreened a shirt and my running jacket with the logo.

<---See picture.
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I did that as well - I wanted a Runner 5 shirt but couldn't drop the 45$ for it at the time. So - I silkscreened a shirt and my running jacket with the logo.

<---See picture.

That is really sweet!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options

I like how you think!

Now I'm curious what I'm at mileage wise. Going to have to do that myself.
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just calculated mine out as well at a whopping 173 miles since 6/24!
    That's a lot further than I thought I had gone.
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Are you counting only your Zombies, Run! mileage?? I am just staring,,,so mine would be 0! haha!