Chesterfield anyone?

Options
Amo_Angelus
Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
I'm really hoping to make some local friends on here. Especially a friend that would like to go jogging, hiking or walking with me.

Replies

• Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Matlock!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Options
    Oooh I used to go to Matlock quite regularly (Just got married so had to stop going for a bit)!
  • Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, Matlock Bath to be specific... Just had a look at your profile, we're the same age too!
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Ex-Newbold, now Grassmoor :)
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Chesterfield-er here! Well, myself lived in Bolsover, hubbie in Newbold...now just slightly over the border in Sheffield but regularly back in good old Ches.

Where are you thinking of running?
  • Amo_Angelus
    Options
    I live just opposite Holmebrook valley park, which seems to be a favoured spot for runners as I always see them out and about when walking the dog. So I was thinking there, but am really open to suggestions.
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Holmebrook valley park - that brings back Cross Country nightmares that does :laugh: (I went to St Mary's which is just behind so we used to have very cold cross country sessions through that park). However, I now love running!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Options
    hehe yep, seen the school runners there too, most of them do not look very happy to be there :P Judging by their faces, I completely understnad the nightmares lol.
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    im from Sheffield, feel free to add me :-)
  • grace_eliza
    grace_eliza Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chesterfield town centre (opposite the cinema), when i'm not at Uni! Not a runner, but want to be. Add away! :) x